Where are they now?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've noticed over the past few months, there have been certain members that used to be forums all the time, and now you don't see them any more! Some of these members include...

• Barry Lee
  • HPDJ
  • TravellingMatt

Anyone know where some of these people are now?

That Announcer

Reaction score
Hmmm....

HPDJ has been over to the Rio Grande a few times, but I haven't seen him since around mid-July. I suspect he's a little angered at MC due to his being banned. I might E-mail him tonight and ask if he wants to come back.

TravellingMatt I believe posted over in the "TMS Thoughts" thread a little while ago. I've never really talked to the guy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh. Well then, good redense! Man, that guy was a control freak! Anyways, I too been wondering whenever HPDJ is coming back. Okay, now I'm confused because I just checked the members list to find THREE Travelling Matt's! One of which has posted yesterday, so I guess ... oh heck, I'm confused!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hold on a sec now; Barry's a good guy, I talk to him on MSN Messenger regularly and I can vouche for him. His "goodbye" may have been a bit impulsive, yes, but trust me, he's good peoples. He's also a regular at Tough Pigs and hosts the Muppet Monster Database, so he's definately doing his good for the Muppet community. :smile:

I was recently wondering where JediX, Jamie (Frogboy), Ken Lily (I know he's probably enjoying retirement of some kind!) EmmyMik, Bobhopesite, grail, and Beebers (who's been gone so long that she still has her Christmas avatar!!!)

However; it is REALLY great to see Luke, Beaker, Byron and Warick back!!!

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hold on a sec now; Barry's a good guy.
Yeah he is, I chat with him too, on AIM.

I was recently wondering where JediX, Jamie (Frogboy), Ken Lily (I know he's probably enjoying retirement of some kind!) EmmyMik, Bobhopesite, grail, and Beebers (who's been gone so long that she still has her Christmas avatar!!!)
Matt (JediX) I also talk to regulary on AIM, he's doing well. He pretty much detached from the Muppets when they were aquired by Disney. Jamie is just busy with his work I believe, so he can't get on MC as much. Ken Lily is still active on the Palisades board, I think... come to think of it though, I haven't seen him there of late. EmmyMik, I heard she went over to Tough Pigs. That is also where Barry Lee went. Bobhopesite, I have no idea where he went. Grail is still active on Palisades, I see him cruising around there from time to time. Beebers (Laurel) who is my mom, is doing well. She may be back on MC eventually. She just got tired of the big fighting that was going on a year ago. Still pops in once in a while though. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beebers is your mom!?!?! Kevin, that is so cool! I always knew you were a cool guy, and this just confirms it that you and your mom post on the same forum! That's so awesome, I can't explain it. Please tell her I said "Hi"... and get MSN because all these different crappy IM things are ridiculous. :wink:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Yes she is, and thanks! :big_grin: I will certainly tell her hi for you and let her know she's really missed around here too. LoL, no kidding about the IM programs. I actually just IM through iChat using the AOL IM service, I really ain't big on the IM provider interfaces, hehe. I actually already tried getting MSN Messenger not that long ago, but for some reason the confirmation e-mail they send out so you can activate your account never arrived. I tried a few times, but no go. :frown: Sorry. If you happen to have AIM though, my SN is Hipcat Daddy.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I spoken to Janice&Mokey'sman just the other day, and she said that she chatted on the phone to Jackie just recently, so Jackie and Byron are still friends, and doing well.

SarahYsma came back for a little bit, then dissapeared again. Strangely. Manda;D is still MIA. Super Scooter popped back breifly the other day, but hasn't been here since. Curious.

Beth C

Reaction score
I'm surprised I didn't make the list. :smile:

Still, it's fun to be back.. I'm still catching up on all the posts I missed. You guys sure have been busy!

~Beth C