Goodbye....

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hello,

I have had an interesting experience in these here forums for the last two years. But, there are a few things I wanna say before I leave this muppet central. Now, everyone of you have good and bad qualities. but, I am leaving. This forum is a very (no offense) interesting place. The experiences though here are crazy. Its like everybody is acting like elementary kids here asking the same old question millions of times. New People: it gets annoying. :smile:

Also, some of these members (no names) post way too much! Is it me, or is this a race to see HOW MANY POST TOO MUCH?! This is crazy. I mean just how stupid is it? We have a few arrangements that I like, but when we tried to stop random threads, it goes all over again. Now, some of you (you know who you are) I am going to keep in touch with. But, after all these times I have been here, it just had gotten to the point where I can't stand it, there is nothing interesting, Phillip, let people post ATTATCHMENTS!!! It is a good nice way to start something, talk about JUST MUPPETS!! Thats what this is MUPPET CENTRAL. Not BATHTUB CENTRAL, or BAND CENTRAL. See the keyword folks? MUPPET!!!! Also, when I had my Yahoo IM strange people from here IMed me all the time it gets annoying and some people don't like some guys you don't know popping up. After my decision I decided to take a break, how long? I don't know. I am gonna log off but i might visit and see whats going on but without my loggin name. And again, all you muppet fans keep strong, try not to focus on other things but muppets if something bad happened report it but besides that folks the keyword of this whole forum is MUPPET CENTRAL. So this is my goodbye and I am sorry that I wasn't here longer. I appriette everything you've done but goodbye.(NOTE: I am not mad just aggrivated so don't think the capitals are me being mad)

Goodnight. and Goodbye, :zany:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Well it's unfortunate you are making this decision Barry, I think I speak for everyone here in saying your presence has been enjoyed, and I hope you reconsider. I do have to say though MC isn't meant to be 100% Muppets, and that's a good thing, that's why there is a General Discussion thread and a Friends & Family thread. People, no matter how much they enjoy the Muppets, don't want to have discuss them in exclusivity, which is fine. It's nice to jump over to GD or F&F once in a while for other discussions and threads. Yes, there are issues, but that's inevitable on any forum. It's just how things go. You resolve them and move on.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Sorry you're leaving. You don't have to leave, you could just check up from time to time and not come here as often like many people do. Including me, im not here all the time.

Hopefully I'll still be able to keep in contact with you through messaging.

Take care!

King Jim

Reaction score
By Barry. You were a very nice person. I will miss you. I will come see your site from time to time. :cry:

Bye, Barry. :cry:

christyb

Reaction score
It was nice knowing you Barry. You will be missed. I'm also terribly sorry you feel that way.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Goodbye Barry! Come visit us every now and then! :smile: :cry:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Take care Barry,you'll be missed =(

You'll be missed Barry.Like I've said time and time again,the posting counter is a bonus here at MC.I've had a great majority of my posts taken away,when threads/posts have been deleted & I'm still here. I never look at myself and say yes I'm posting a lot here at MC(I do,so be it):smirk: .I like the forum,for better or worse.I multi-task a lot,I still get my chores done(like my laundry),while I'm posting here at MC.Yes,I am almost 35 years old,and still talking about the muppets,proud to do it too.This is the only forum I've found that's worth talking about the muppets.I have memories going on over 30 years,that's a lot.I do find this place relaxing.I do agree,there are a few members who take MC for granted,posting threads to 'test the waters','push the edge'.I do feel,that if I can answer or help just one person,that makes me proud.I know for a fact that I have,either by finding certain sketches/skits,songs,and other information for most members in the forum & I'm certainly happy to do so.Plus,afore mentioned in many previous threads,I've made numerous friends here at MC,proud to know them,hope they feel the same way.Have a good & happy future Barry.God Bless You.Take care.Hope you come back one day soon.:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Good Bye Berry. Enjoyed all your drawings and Monster sites. I hope you come to visit from time to time. Thanks for some fun here. I'll sure miss you too. :frown: But I'm glad you want to get off because you think its going to disroe (even I can't spell right you don't see me get mad when someone tells me that) yourself and you won't be able to get a girl or ever get married. Come on man, just listen to the ones that have got to watch the Muppets from the time it started. Even those who only were born in the 80's or 90's they still love the muppets and all this other stuff around the world. Even if Muppets might not be what they talk about here all the time is fine. I like tell everyone what other things I love as much as the Muppets other Jim Henson stuff. We'll I guess you don't really care about what we say and all so I'll quite. Thanks for staying as long as you wanted. BYE!! *waves*

McFraggle

Reaction score
You'll be missed Barry. Good luck and Godspeed. :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hope you will still keep your monster sites going. Anyone thinking about leaving, theres nothing stopping you going but if posts on here are really getting to you, just have a break from it or ignore the annoying or bad posts, if they are that bad they will be taken off. You don't have to come here all the time, come whenever you feel like it!