Fan Mail in General

rtgentry

Reaction score
I wrote Bill Byrge (he played bobby in the ernest goes.. films) HE was the skinny old man who rarely talked. He sent a photo and a TWO page hand written letter. He was very nice and loved my letter.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Two pages? Wow! That's so cool! Art Garfunkel wrote about two sentences on the photo he sent, but then I got to meet him, which was awesome. I've got the photo hanging up in my room.
Erin

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I've mailed June Angela aka Julie of The Electric Company and she certainly enjoyed her time on the series. she seems like a very nice lady.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Wow Fozz, That's amazing.. I have never met anyone that widely know.. or such a great comedian at that.

That Announcer

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
I wrote Bill Byrge (he played bobby in the ernest goes.. films) HE was the skinny old man who rarely talked. He sent a photo and a TWO page hand written letter. He was very nice and loved my letter.
OMG! I loved him as Bobby in the Ernest movies. What's his address?

rtgentry

Reaction score
I will look for it and post it here knowhutimean?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just remembered someone else whom I've written fan mail to, and haven't received a response from...Colin Mochrie! It's been a while, and I almost forgot.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Wow Fozz, That's amazing.. I have never met anyone that widely know.. or such a great comedian at that.
One time, Loretta Long (Yep, Sesame Street's Susan) came to my school one time when I was in the sixth grade, around the time before the hurricane episodes aired. We all met in the auditorium, and she gave us a speech about her career in education. Unfortunately, she left before I could run after her and ask "Susan" for her autograph. :cry: The next day, she was in the papers :cry: :cry: .