Newsman Screens

radionate

Reaction score
Beautiful Job Jamie!

Far much better then the graphics department at Palisades has been putting out lately. I'll be glad when they get back to using the actual puppets for their graphics.

This just helps the illusion of the figures so much more!!!

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
http://www.jamesvier.com/etc/news_screens.jpg

Some members wanted a printable version of my customized Newsman figure screens. They are 300 dpi and the file size is 250k. Feel free to use them if you'd like. :smile:
Great job. I love the "What's Cooking" one. I had forgotten what a good tie in Koozebane Kermit is with the Muppet Newsman. Was the Newsman based on Ted Baxter on Mary Tyler Moore? Random question.

Chad

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Jamie is a graphics God. :smile:

Ken and Co. should be paying Jamie big bucks and hire him on for a job like, oh, Graphics God!!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Those are great Jamie. You are excellent with graphics!
You must have a great library of muppet images to play with! :smile:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Thanks for the screens bud!!!

:zany: Yeah, these will work very well for me here. I got some things brewing and these screens will come invery handy. Thanks again.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I didn't realise how much I would need these til I got the newsman yesterday, the stickers it comes with arent all that good. Now All I need to do is find some paper that is sticky at the back and figure out how to print them at the right size.
:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I usually print my stuff out at Kinkos. They have a program (Illustrator) where you place the image file on a canvas and just simply print. There are people there to help you too. They do have sticky paper, but my suggestion is to mount them on posterboard (for thiickness) and use double stick tape behind them. That way it doesn't lump and you can swap them out. Glad you like them. :smile: