Muppets Inside CD-Rom Muppetizer

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Hey there,
I recently was lucky enough to get a copy of "The Muppets Inside" on eBay, but I'm having trouble finding out how to install the Muppetizer feature (which is basically Muppet-related cursors, desktop, backgrounds, etc.). The game didn't come with instructions, so I'm baffled as to how I can use this feature. I know that it's been installed, because I have the option to remove the Muppetizer feature in my add/remove programs section.
Is anyone familiar with the CD-Rom and can tell me how to get my computer "Muppetized"? :confused:

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
frogtownhollow said:
Hey there,
I recently was lucky enough to get a copy of "The Muppets Inside" on eBay, but I'm having trouble finding out how to install the Muppetizer feature (which is basically Muppet-related cursors, desktop, backgrounds, etc.). The game didn't come with instructions, so I'm baffled as to how I can use this feature. I know that it's been installed, because I have the option to remove the Muppetizer feature in my add/remove programs section.
Is anyone familiar with the CD-Rom and can tell me how to get my computer "Muppetized"? :confused:
It's been awhile since I Muppetized my computer, (I have a PC, so if you have a mac disregard everything I say!) if everything is all installed you should be able to go to "my Computer" and find all the fun muppet goodies (the muppet cursor rocks my world). For example, if you are trying to change your cursor- go to My Computer and click on mouse pointers/cursors or whatever it's called. They should give you a variety of cursors to choose from- muppets being one of them. I hope it works for ya! :big_grin:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey, that sounds cool, where might I be able to get this?

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
It's been awhile since I Muppetized my computer, (I have a PC, so if you have a mac disregard everything I say!) if everything is all installed you should be able to go to "my Computer" and find all the fun muppet goodies (the muppet cursor rocks my world). For example, if you are trying to change your cursor- go to My Computer and click on mouse pointers/cursors or whatever it's called. They should give you a variety of cursors to choose from- muppets being one of them. I hope it works for ya! :big_grin:

Thanks!!!! Yep, that's where I found them. You have just successfully helped "Muppetize" another computer!!!! :excited: Thanks!!!!!!!

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Hey, that sounds cool, where might I be able to get this?

It's SO awesome. Not only for the "Muppetizer" effects, but mostly for the actual game. When it appears that the disc has frozen your computer, you can hear all the Muppets going "Uh-oh" and all of a sudden, Fozzie and Kermit actually pry open your wallpaper so tehy can talk to you. Sure, there are corny computer jokes (A boot keeps kicking Fozzie...Fozzie asks the boot why, and the boot says "I'm tryin' to re-boot ya!....Corny, yes...but it suits the Muppets just fine!) There are LOTS of clips of the Muppet Show there. The beginning of the disc even has a re-dubbed version of The Muppet Show theme..."It's time to boot the disc up...."
This is the review of it:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/games.shtml

They don't come up that often on eBay, but keep checking...it's worth it!!!
Personally, I think they should re-issue this disc,or make a new one similar to it, with all the classic characters included, of course. :smile: :mad: :concern:

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
frogtownhollow said:
Thanks!!!! Yep, that's where I found them. You have just successfully helped "Muppetize" another computer!!!! :excited: Thanks!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! I'm SO glad it worked for you and you are enjoying muppet-y goodness on your computer! :smile:

sngbrdb

Reaction score
Muppets Inside on Overnet

If you have eMule, eDonkey, or Overnet (I recommend eMule), click this link:

Starwave - Muppets Inside CD-ROM.zip
ed2k://|file|Starwave.-.Muppets.Inside.CD-ROM.zip|501847583|9F61E65A7DFAAFF261E0E56897C59EA0|/

Or search for Starwave Muppets Inside. Yes, it's available there. Some nice person :wink: decided to rip his copy and make it available to everyone, since it's a must-have game and Starwave is no longer. All I ask is that if it is ever re-released, you delete this copy and buy the real thing... Jim Henson Interactive deserves your support!

Oh, if you need a link for eMule...
http://www.emule-project.net/

Kisses all!!
James

dmx10101

Reaction score
You can download it here without needing that edonkey and mule stuff. It says that it is the FULL CD-ROM version. A little warning though, It might take SEVERAL hours to download. It said on the site 2 or 3 but my comp. is saying 9 hrs left right now.

dbeamer

Reaction score
Using Muppetizer Windows XP

Hello
I was wondering if anyone was able to use the Muppetizer feature in Windows XP. The game works fine but I haven't been able to get the machine muppetized. The above post does not seem to apply to my PC as there is no option in My Computer (this only shows the drives ect). I can find cursors in Conrol Panel under Mouse and change to any of the cursors on the CD itself but I believe these are just for the game as they are the arrows you use to solve the puzzle video clips ect. Is there a way in XP to select an entire theme which will then change the desktop, cursors and sounds when you open programs ect? Thanks

beaker

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
Aw so thats how ya do it! Surprisingly the game works fine on my XP OS system...but gosh this has to be thee best Muppet game Ive played...and the book it comes with rocks too(I guess Muppets Tonight was gonna be called "Muppets Live!") So cool others have heard of this game as well!
The intro and ending are just way too cool, and really ahead of its time.