Sesame Street Encyclopedia Letter of the Day: D

Thijs

Reaction score
Deedomdeedeedom, let’s see that precious letter, the letter D.Not many charcaters so far at the letter D.

These 4 characters can already be found on www.sesameencyclopedia.cjb.net )

Don Music: When did he disappear?
Deena: When did she disappear?
Dinger: Did the Dingers appear outside the Honker Duckie Dinger Jamboree?
The Duck: Used several times. We are not sure in wich season.

We miss the following characters. Have any pics of them? You can send them to sesamestreetencyclopedia@hotmail.com

Darlene
Davey Monkey
Dee Dee O'Day and the Dewdrops
Delly Monster
Detective Dave
Dicky Tick
Dip Cat
The Divine Miss M
Doctor Livingston
Don Dula
Donnizetti Ferlenghetti
Dr. Thad and the Medications
Dusty, Slimey’s Dad

We hope you can help us again

Greetings from Thijs and Warrick

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Help you say? D-lighted to D-liver.

Delly Monster, she appeared in a season 30 episode where the packages got mixed up. You know that Telly belongs to the Triangle Lovers Club, right? Well, in this episode he got a package from the Z Lovers Club of a zebra-striped letter Z; whereas Delly got Telly's triangle and later met to handover the items and start up a new friendship.
Darlene, Detective Dave and Don Dula are all from the same sketch. The sketch runs on a season 30 episode I think
Dip Cat, I can probably get you a picture of this one along with his twin Chip Cat from my VHS tapes.
Dr. Thad and the Medications, I think they performed their music video on the Count It Higher VHS tape I got.

Doctor Livingston, appeared in the sketch where Bert and Ernie go to the jungle to meet him just so that Ernie can D-liver Bugs Bunny's trademark oneliner. The good doctor looks like a blue bald-headed AM with puffy white hair on the sides of his head and a round pink nose. He wears glasses and doctor's labcoat, also armed with stethoscope in hand.

BTW: Here are some I forgot about from the other letters posted so far.
Annie Afghan and Conchita Chihuahua, I could get you pics of these two, but both you and I will have to wait until I get that episode on VCD from my trading partner up north.
Baby Stella Worm, I think she was a light green worm but I could be wrong on that. She appeared at the end of one of the episodes from Season 16 or 17 where Miles was brought as the new baby to Sesame Street.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Ryan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Doctor Livingston, appeared in the sketch where Bert and Ernie go to the jungle to meet him just so that Ernie can D-liver Bugs Bunny's trademark oneliner. The good doctor looks like a blue bald-headed AM with puffy white hair on the sides of his head and a round pink nose. He wears glasses and doctor's labcoat, also armed with stethoscope in hand.
Oh, yeah, He was performed by Jerry Nelson.