Appearances by the Scoffs

P

Philip Kippel

Which specific episodes of "The Muppet Show" did the blue and green Scoffs appear in? What numbers/scenes/sketches were they in?

The ones I know of already are:

#3 Joel Grey: both Scoffs perform in the opening number "Comedy Tonight"
#7 Florence Henderson: the blue Scoff sings "So Happy Together" with Florence
#8 Paul Williams: both Scoffs appear backstage just as Fozzie and Scooter leave to go on stage
#14 Sandy Duncan: both Scoffs appear in the background in Sandy's opening number "A Nice Girl Like Me"
#19 Vincent Price: both Scoffs appear in the audience during the Talk Spot and sing in Vincent's closing number "You've Got a Friend"
#27 Milton Berle: the green Scoff appears in the opening number "There Are Millions of Us Who Are Ugly"

Did the Scoffs make more Muppet Show appearances than the ones listed?

P

Philip Kippel

Updated lists:

Blue Scoff:

#3 Joel Grey: he performs in the opening number "Comedy Tonight"
#7 Florence Henderson: he sings "So Happy Together" with Florence
#8 Paul Williams: he watches Fozzie and Scooter head for the stage while sitting on the balcony in the final backstage scene
#14 Sandy Duncan: he sings in the background in Sandy's opening number "A Nice Girl Like Me"
#19 Vincent Price: he appears in the audience during the Talk Spot and sings in Vincent's closing number "You've Got a Friend"

Green Scoff:

#3 Joel Grey: she performs in the opening number "Comedy Tonight"
#8 Paul Williams: she watches Fozzie and Scooter head for the stage while sitting on the balcony in the final backstage scene
#14 Sandy Duncan: she sings in the background in Sandy's opening number "A Nice Girl Like Me"
#19 Vincent Price: she appears in the audience during the Talk Spot and sings in Vincent's closing number "You've Got a Friend"
#27 Milton Berle: she sings in the opening number "There Are Millions of Us Who Are Ugly"

The only other Muppet production that they appeared in was, of course, "The Great Santa Claus Switch".

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I think you've got it all covered there, pardner. I can't think of any more, and I have all the episodes.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole