Appearances by Miss Mousey

P

Philip Kippel

Which specific episodes of "The Muppet Show" did Miss Mousey appear in? What songs/sketches/scenes was she in and what did she do?

So far, I have:

#2 Connie Stevens: she dances with Mahna Mahna in “At the Dance”
#22 Ethel Merman: she appears in Waldorf’s teacup and sings “Don’t Sugar Me” in the UK Spot and appears in the audience during Fozzie’s monologue
#32 Steve Martin: she appears in the audience at the beginning of the show
#34 George Burns: she sings in the chorus in George’s closing number “It All Depends On You”/“You Made Me Love You” and appears in the goodnights
#36 Bernadette Peters: she sings “How Could You Believe When I Said I Love You” with Kermit in the opening number, sings in “Just One Person” and appears in the goodnights
#41 Julie Andrews: she sings in Julie’s opening number “The Lonely Goatherd” and dances with Kermit in “At the Dance”
#44 Petula Clark: she sings in the UK Spot “Upidee” and in Petula’s closing number “Tomorrow”
#47 John Cleese: she dances with Kermit in “At the Dance”

Any others?

I need the info, since I'm helping out with the upcoming character profile pages.

P

Philip Kippel

Did Miss Mousey make more Muppet Show appearances than the ones I've listed?

P

Philip Kippel

Originally posted by Super Scooter
One of the pilots - The Muppet Valentine Show.
I know that. I'm trying to compile a list of her appearances on the actual series.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Miss Mousey appers on Season 2, 3 (same footage of S2) & 5 of the opening titles

Hope this helps

P

Philip Kippel

Philip Kippel said:
Which specific episodes of "The Muppet Show" did Miss Mousey appear in? What songs/sketches/scenes was she in and what did she do?

So far, I have:

#2 Connie Stevens: she dances with Mahna Mahna in “At the Dance”
#22 Ethel Merman: she appears in Waldorf’s teacup and sings “Don’t Sugar Me” in the UK Spot and appears in the audience during Fozzie’s monologue
#32 Steve Martin: she appears in the audience at the beginning of the show
#34 George Burns: she sings in the chorus in George’s closing number “It All Depends On You”/“You Made Me Love You” and appears in the goodnights
#36 Bernadette Peters: she sings “How Could You Believe When I Said I Love You” with Kermit in the opening number, sings in “Just One Person” and appears in the goodnights
#41 Julie Andrews: she sings in Julie’s opening number “The Lonely Goatherd” and dances with Kermit in “At the Dance”
#44 Petula Clark: she sings in the UK Spot “Upidee” and in Petula’s closing number “Tomorrow”
#47 John Cleese: she dances with Kermit in “At the Dance”
Two additions:

#35 Dom DeLuise: she appears in the audience throughout the show
#54 Jean Stapleton: she dances with Kermit in “At the Dance”