Please can we start a Jim Henson Hour 'DVD vine'

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Hi! :smile:

I think we should start a Jim Henson Hour 'DVD vine'.*

What we do is:

1) Someone who has a good quality copy of the complete Jim Henson Hour (if possible with good menus) makes a copy of it and sends it to someone who wants it.*

2) The person they send it to then makes them-self a copy and sends the original to someone else who wants it.*

3) The person they send it to does the same, and it keeps going till somewhere between 5 and 15 people have it.*

Does anyone on here want to do this?*

And does anyone on here have a good copy of The Jim Henson Hour, and would like to help start it.*

Thank you :smile:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Doesn't anyone like the idea? I think it would be great if we could do it.

P.S. Why are there *'s on my post when ever I write from my phone?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
First of all, this thread is 10 months months old. Second, there is an easier way to mass distribute it :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm sorry if that came off as rude. Re-reading it, yes, it does sound very rude. I was simply pointing out this was a dead topic.

RyanVox

Reaction score
Thanks. And I don't want to argue with you but I still don't get why you felt the need to point out the date of the topic? I was aware of the date when I replied to it. It's a topic that took my interest and I thought maybe others might also be interested if the topic re-emerged.

Like I said, I'm new here so if there's some sort of agreement or rule that old topics can't be re-raised then I apologise. :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Its just we get a lot of people who post in ancient topics from years ago asking for service from a member who has not been around for years and whatnot. It is hard to tell whether or not people actually look at the dates and feel it is something that is important enough to bump or someone who is just not bothering to read the date. I actually don't know if there are any rules for bumping threads here or not. I feel that if you dont say something to those people who post all willy nilly, they will continue to bump old, threads that have no right to be bumped. But like I said, with certain threads, its really hard to tell.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Welcome RyanVox to Muppet Central. Don't worry, most people on here are very friendly, and I don't think Sgt Floyd meant to be rude.

The reason I wanted to start a Jim Henson Hour 'vine' was because I know a few people on here have copies of it on DVD, and I know a few people on here want it (myself included).

You are right Sgt Floyd that there are easier ways to mass distribute it, but I don't like watching TV shows on YouTube, and I can't find a torrent of it anywhere, so I thought a vine might be easier just to get it to us on here who want it.

If anyone on here who has a copy of this on DVD would be very kind and make a copy, there are now at least two of us who want it for a vine!

Or...If anyone can start a torrent of it, or point us in the right direction of a torrent of it, I would be very happy!

Ryushikaze

Reaction score
Honestly, a torrent would be the best option. All we need is one kind soul to make an ISO of their DVDs, make a torrent, and seed just as long as it takes for a few people to get it.

Definitely hoping someone will be kind enough to do that.