Disney Dreams Muppet Plush

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
When did these come out? I'm seeing them on Amazon for the first time. Apparently they're poseable and come in different sizes. The Kermit, Gonzo and Animal are decent while the Piggy and Fozzie need improvement. :embarrassed::mad:

I'm thinking that this isn't part of the new push. I'm just tickled how good Gonzo looks in this and that he's wearing Palisades' Series Two outfit.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can safely say for the first time, Gonzo's got the best looking plush in the collection.

Piggy's hard to get down, no question... but there's no call for Fozzie to be like that (please tell me that's just a prototype).

Whatever this is, I hope they hit store shelves relatively soon... I'd DEFINITELY buy Gonzo. The only Gonzo I have is the Pookalooz one. Maybe Animal...

Here's hoping if the Disney Store releases some store exclusive plush during the movie, they look a bit better... but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth here...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm thinking that this isn't part of the new push. I'm just tickled how good Gonzo looks in this and that he's wearing Palisades' Series Two outfit.
There's been quite a few Gonzo merchandise of him in thart outfit, or something like it. The Fisher Price dress-up doll, the fisher price beanbag, a toothbrush, a halloween costume that came out a few years ago...

Today I was just thinking that it'd be cool if Disney'd at least release small plush of some of the main characters, and when the new movie comes out release a few more in that collection (I'm thinking Scooter, Rowlf, Walter, and maybe Bunsen and Beaker).

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
The packaging of these reminds me of the Kermit & Piggy dolls that were released at Walmart a few years back... I'm wondering if that is where these will be sold?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well... if they did, I wouldn't be able to get them. We have a few of them here, no doubt... but ALL out there on the highway. No Buses. Target I can get to... K(rap)-Mart, sure... Wal Mart? i need to call in favors.

But I am SOOOOO loving that Gonzo!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There's been quite a few Gonzo merchandise of him in thart outfit, or something like it. The Fisher Price dress-up doll, the fisher price beanbag, a toothbrush, a halloween costume that came out a few years ago...

Today I was just thinking that it'd be cool if Disney'd at least release small plush of some of the main characters, and when the new movie comes out release a few more in that collection (I'm thinking Scooter, Rowlf, Walter, and maybe Bunsen and Beaker).
Gonzo has worn a daredevil outfit in plush, but the design here, from tights and sneakers to the yellow top with the bedazzled pattern is a direct creation from Palisades series two and never existed before that time.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They sure are using a LOT of Muppet action figures as models for merchandise. The Swedish Chef ornament for example... didn't they say that they actually let them use that as a style guide or reference or something?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
They sure are using a LOT of Muppet action figures as models for merchandise. The Swedish Chef ornament for example... didn't they say that they actually let them use that as a style guide or reference or something?
I know for a fact that when Disney acquired the Muppets -- and even beforehand to some extent, even when licensing was handled by The Jim Henson Company -- they began using Palisades figures in lieu of traditional maquettes.

I don't know if that is still going on, but based on the examples you gave and a handful of other products I've seen, it seems fairly likely.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
but the design here, from tights and sneakers to the yellow top with the bedazzled pattern is a direct creation from Palisades series two and never existed before that time.
Well while the design on the shirt was original when Palisades released it, it pretty much matches the daredevil outfit Gonzo wore in the Edgar Bergen, Teressa Brewer, and John Cleese episodes. Though Gonzo wore shorts in the John Cleese episode. I've noticed that with that outfit he's worn different colored capes at times.