Froz's art and poems

Frozann

Reaction score
... to say, possible poems. None of my poems are dedicated to Muppets, yet :zany:

I can't say I'm an artist, never been interested much, but out of random idea which came an year ago, I'm save to say I'm somewhat OK with drawing. I'm mostly sketch artist, I'm rare at doing something more.

For some reasons I don't draw Muppets that often.

Old Kermit drawing
A bit newer drawing, stylized Kermit
Muppet eyes
My interests
Traced Blue Frackle (oh, I hope it isn't a crime; if it is, let me know, I'll remove it)
Old Mokey drawing
And her newer drawing, plus Wembley

By the way, I have bunches of Mokey traditional drawing which are waiting to be scanned :concern:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I really like these! Very nicely done. Love the stylized/sketched look of them. Very fun and impressive!

beaker

Reaction score

Frozann

Reaction score
Thank you guys a lot! :smile:

I'm glad that you like my works. I have drawn watercolour Mokey portrait, but my computer doesn't want to allow me to scan it... I'll try again, though.

New works:

Mokey portrait, digital one
Mokey again, a weird drawing
Muppet sketches, beware, huge size! My favourite here is Blue Frackle and Kermit. However I obviously need to practice Miss Piggy :smirk: Shame on me, she's one of my favourite characters.

By the way, there's something odd with my feelings towards Mokey. She isn't my very favourite character, but I can't stop adore her personality and attitude. There's something really sweet about her. Maybe it's because she's artist too? Who knows.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
How can you make those picures on the computer?
I can't:sympathy:
Love your portets of Mokey. You have a great own style, man!
Thanks for posting!

Frozann

Reaction score
ilovemusic, oh, don't worry, it may seem to be hard but it is very similar to traditional art. I use a tablet, so it makes the process much easier.

Here my new drawings/paintings go!

Boober quick sketch
First Mokey painting
Second painting of her; don't mind lacking and partial lacking of the hair in both paintings - my goal was the searching of forms and volume, so I didn't want to work on hair much. And if I won't work much it will ruin everything.
Drawing of Mokey and Boober, where I sought to capture the poses.

I have decided to retire from drawing Fraggles and Muppets for some time, because I can become tired of it. :eek:

So, whole next weeks till the holidays, I will be taken by 'serious' stuff - anatomy studies and so.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
loved the Mokey painting! It looks fantastic and definitely Mokey-esque with her hands on her chin in deep thought. Amazing work!