Your Thoughts: Frank Oz on Today

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This Tuesday June 8 on The Today Show, Muppeteer legend Frank Oz is scheduled to be interviewed about Jim Henson, the Muppets and the legendary "Muppet Pipes" at NBC Studios.

Watch the interview on The Today Show on NBC and let us know your thoughts.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Very nice. Kind of short, but I'm very happy to see Frank involved in the unveiling of the Muppet closet exhibit.

I love hearing Frank talk about Jim. And I love his description of the Muppets: "Affectionate anarchy."

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I set up to record this today. Looking forward to checking it out when I go home tonight. Phillip, since this thread branched off from the other one, yes I was wondering if June 8th was chosen for any specific reason to have Frank on.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just got through watching and really enjoyed it. Great to see Frank Oz and Jimmy Falon (knowing he's a Muppet fan) unvailly it. just glad to see Frank is still around when you need something Muppety to see.

Yorick

Reaction score
Short and so sweet. I loved it through and through!:super:

analeisa

Reaction score
This appearance was short but I liked it a lot.:smile: It's great to see Frank talk about Jim and Muppet memories. "I'm here for Jim and the guys" got me to "aww" out loud.

zns

Reaction score
I must say that Frank did an excellent job with the interview. It is always wonderful to hear his side of the story relating to the Muppets and his directing career. God bless him.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
God Bless Jimmy Fallon he is a true Muppet fan, and now I think he should be named a Muppet historian so to speak.

Dearth

Reaction score
Anywhere I can find an online version of this?

DN