"Bohemian Rhapsody" Up for Two Webby Awards

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That's right! The Muppets epic "Bohemian Rhapsody" video has been nominated for two Webby Awards. Once in both the Music and Viral categories. Want to propel them to victory? Be sure to sign up (it's quick, easy, and free) and vote, vote vote!

http://www.youtube.com/webby

C'mon... do it for Animal's Mamma! :halo:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This is great this would be twice in two years in a row if we won! This is just good things to come!

Delta Shout

Reaction score
umm...

I signed up, entered into the category screen to vote for Viral, but there's no box for bohemian rhapsody.
I even searched the site and nothing came up. Does anyone know whats wrong?

on the plus side, while searching the site I found sesamestreet.org has been nominated for an award in the family/parenting category, under the title 'living' http://webby.aol.com/media_types/web

mr3urious

Reaction score
That video is epic win, so I hope it wins! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
umm...

I signed up, entered into the category screen to vote for Viral, but there's no box for bohemian rhapsody.
I even searched the site and nothing came up. Does anyone know whats wrong?
Yeah... something went wrong and there was some sort of glitch for some reason, but I've been assured by the Webby People that they're working to get it back up.

Mupp

Reaction score
Yeah... something went wrong and there was some sort of glitch for some reason, but I've been assured by the Webby People that they're working to get it back up.
I just hope that this glitch doesn't hurt the Muppets' chances.

It currently seems to be a close race.

Mupp

Reaction score
The glitch has been fixed, so vote everyone, vote like the wind! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes, as Mupp said, the glitch has been fixed and The Webby Awards people have let me know personally... so come on Muppet fans, vote, vote, VOTE! :excited:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Bohemian Rhapsody is leading in both the music and the viral categories! WOO-HOO!