Muppet Whatnot Workshop Puppets now available

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop is finally back on-line including new design options! Click here to build your own Muppet Whatnot on-line!

Since most of us will be getting at least one Muppet Whatnot, we'd like to mention that if you order a Muppet Whatnot through this link or any of the Whatnot banners on MC, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on your very own Muppet Whatnot. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

Let us know what you think of the Muppet Whatnot Workshop!

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
The store is back open online! There are some very limited monster parts now too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great new options. One more that they should add is boa hair in more colors than yellow. Is it me or does the boa hair just seem the most Muppety?

I'm so glad this is back.

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
Great new options. One more that they should add is boa hair in more colors than yellow. Is it me or does the boa hair just seem the most Muppety?

I'm so glad this is back.
It does, that it the one that I got on my what-not, and when you shake him back and forth, you get the Muppet :big_grin:rocker:sing: look.

Nick22

Reaction score
there is a lot of stuff gone that they used to have. is it just out of stock, or did they get rid of it all together?

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
I was wondering too about the parts they no longer have. And the what about the parts they show in the catalog page (like the horns, trench coat, moustache, bald what not)?

Nick22

Reaction score
they added some new stuff! go check it out! and there's this thing where you have to bid, and you get a private puppetry lesson from a muppeteer, and a ton of other cool stuff. lol. just go see for yourself! but i'm DIEING to win that! that would be freakin AMAZING.

SUPERPUPPET

Reaction score
What are all the new WHATNOT parts ?

I noticed that alot of the parts are sold out..... so what are all the parts ?:insatiable:

zns

Reaction score
I guess this means that I'll have to buy my own custom puppet before they run out of everything. And soon. :concern:

frog75

Reaction score
Well, don't worry too much, the Muppet Whatnot Workshop is coming to the Disneyland Resort next year. Store Managers just have a presentation last week about this store.
But they didn't say anything clear about the locations, could be inside Disneyland or in Downtown Disney.
And some new "green" merchandise (with kermit the frog) is now on the floor at the Disney Store.