Where is Steve Whitmire Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey gang. As most of you should know, Steve Whitmire has been missing as Kermit in recent Muppet appearances. I don't know about you... but I want to know WHY.

I've started this petition (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stevewhitmire/) to get information from The Muppets Studio. Please sign it if you're concerned about the lack of Steve, and the future of the Muppets.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Cues up the MUP3 of Looking For Kermit from TMTM. So yeah, should I send that to ju Mr. Prawn, since ju seem to know all abouts this fancy computers okay.
If only these computers could help me find a good hot womans. rolleyes

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Ryan, maybe you oughta call or email the Muppet studios press people and ask them .. you might not need the petition. Just tell them you write a Muppet blog and people are asking. Take care dude!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Ryan, maybe you oughta call or email the Muppet studios press people and ask them .. you might not need the petition. Just tell them you write a Muppet blog and people are asking. Take care dude!
Thanks Luke, I think that's a good idea. I've got a number for Disney, I guess I'll try calling tomorrow.

rtgentry

Reaction score
I signed:smile:. I dont really dont care about what decision disney makes. Its their company now. I am just more concerned for Steve and what happened to him.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Mosies down to Pete's to get some good home cooking, cooked by rats. Heh, another instance where Jim's ideas got turned into a Pixar movie. :wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think it's a great idea, anything where the fans can show support. Answers, all we want are just some answers!

JimmyDeanDog

Reaction score
If anyone has any difficulty calling long distance to DISNEY - or to any OTHER
national company regarding the whereabouts of Steve Whitmire, let me know
any or all of such phone number(s) via my e-mail - and I will get to the very bottom of this:

geepers@gmail.com

Thank you all!
:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.