The Muppet Mindset

theprawncracker

Reaction score
In response to the apparent difficulty uploading articles to the main site here at MC, I've started my own blog: The Muppet Mindset. It's run by me, it will feature product and appearance reviews, opinion articles, interviews, news, and more!

Note: This is NOT an attempted coup to overthrow Muppet Central or The Muppet Newsflash by any means (I know I'll still get all of my Muppet info from Greg at the Newsflash). This is just me throwing my hat into the blogosphere ring, hoping to get into the game and provide a missing piece to the Muppet community. :big_grin:

Follow The Muppet Mindset on Twitter!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I posted in the other thread too - but this is awesome Mr. Prawn! Way to take initiative! Let me know if you need any more help with editing or anything. Yay!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wow-a-roonie! If you need images for things, let me know, h'okay?

Beauregard

Reaction score
This blog looks utterly great! The sort of thing I'd have made if I had the time and patience...which I don't...*shifty eyes*...Can't wait for the content to start reeling off! I love it!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ha! Love it. Also...am I the only one who didn't even realise Jim Lewis had written that thing until JUST now?

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
You did a great job Ryan! And hey, the more blogs in the Mupposphere the better in my opinion! Good topic for your first post too, I love that book.