Pre-Order Fraggle Rock Complete Series DVD Giftset

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What a week for DVD announcements... :excited:

Three exciting Fraggle Rock releases are coming Tuesday November 3. Here are the details on the Complete Series Giftset.

Pre-Order Fraggle Rock Complete Series Giftset – Save 30%
Here is the entire four seasons over 16 discs and four discs full of bonus features. Don't miss this chance to get the Fraggle Rock Complete Series at the lowest price ever.

Since most of us will be getting these long-awaited Fraggle release, we'd like to mention that if you order any of these DVD’s from the above links that a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on these DVDs with a low-price guarantee. Meaning, you can pre-order now and save 30% off the regular price (and if Amazon lowers the price even more you're guaranteed the lowest price by pre-ordering). We appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still say completely series sets should be saved for shows that didn't actually last more than a season or two.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Does anybody know what the inner packaging (as in disc housings mainly) for this set will be/look like?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I have just seen this for sale on ebay. It is not the clearest of pictures but to me it looks like the outer box is just housing the 4 seperate Boxsets!

According to some UK DVD retailers it also appears that season 1,2, & 3 are being re-released, so this would make sense, probably none of the prop replicas are included though?

Anyone in US have any more info on any of todays Fraggle DVD releases?

Chris

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I have just seen this for sale on ebay. It is not the clearest of pictures but to me it looks like the outer box is just housing the 4 seperate Boxsets!

According to some UK DVD retailers it also appears that season 1,2, & 3 are being re-released, so this would make sense, probably none of the prop replicas are included though?

Anyone in US have any more info on any of todays Fraggle DVD releases?

Chris
That's kind of what I was thinking it would be... Or hoping rather. It'd be hard to pass up a pretty new box set design with new artwork and whatnot even though I already have all four seasons seperately and the previous series set. I'm a bit fanatical when it comes to Fraggles. LOL.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I still say completely series sets should be saved for shows that didn't actually last more than a season or two.
I think it's where the real bargain is, actually. And not just for people who want the complete series... I've noticed that when these things get released, the price of single DVD box sets manages to lower in time. The once 40-50 dollar Flintstones seasons sets plummetted to a more affordable 20, to in cases, 10 bucks. I've noticed it with the Fraggle sets too. the once 34-40 dollar sets as low as 16 bucks.

Personally, I don't think I'm into a complete series set myself. I got the PPG set, and one disk was mal encoded and skipped on one episode, and another disk recently got a scratch on it from the cheap paper inserts, and now I lost another disk. And it was a relatively inexpensive complete series too.

That said, at least when they release a complete series, they don't leave you hanging, like with the Inspector Gadget, Disney Afternoon, and Bullwinkle sets.