Miss Piggy to appear on Desperate Housewives Season 5 DVD

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Our beloved Miss Piggy is set to appear on the "Desperate Housewives: The Complete Fifth Season" DVD. As a bouns feature~

Offical ABC Write up:

A primetime soap with a truly contemporary take on the happily ever after, Desperate Housewives takes a darkly comedic look at suburbia where the secret lives of housewives aren't always what they seem. Desperate Housewives: The Complete Fifth Season fast forwards five years where new mysteries bind true friendships with a balance of humor and drama, twists and surprises.

Bonus Features Include: A Closer Look 5 Years Later, Miss Piggy Takes Wisteria Lane, Dialogue Between Marc Cherry and Teri Hatcher, Desperate Housewives Evolution of a Modern Classic, Cherry picked, Audio Commentaries, Bloopers, Deleted Scenes
Just thought i would post it here. Since i will already be getting this DVD since i love the show, this is just MORE of a reason!

http://abctvstore.seenon.com/detail.php?p=104579&v=abctvstore_desperate-housewives#more-details

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! That could be either really really really great...or really really really not.

muppetperson

Reaction score
So what is this "Miss Piggy Takes Wisteria Lane" project? Has it been done already for something and they are including it on the DVD or is it being done for the DVD? And what is Miss Piggy doing? Is she acting or reporting/visiting the Set? I havent heard of this before!

dwmckim

Reaction score
It's possible it may just be the WWOO promo that aired during DH (they also did one for Lost and Alias). Hopefully it will be something more though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's possible it may just be the WWOO promo that aired during DH (they also did one for Lost and Alias). Hopefully it will be something more though.
That crossed my mind. I just think that wasn't really long enough or interesting enough to be included, especially included in descriptions of the dvd. Hmm...

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I don't watch Desperate Housewives, I'll wait for someone to put this bonus feature up on YouTube. Disney did say that the Muppet performers were doing some stuff for ABC season sets, I'd suppose this is it.

muppets2

Reaction score
why? i think they should do a muppet special instead of making random muppets appear on random shows:mad:

shimauta

Reaction score
A friend of mine has the DVD, but I couldn't find a Miss Piggy related special feature... These are all I could find:
• Teri & Cherry – A look at Wisteria Lane’s dynamic duo!
• Desperate Housewives: Evolution of a modern classic
• Cherry-Picked: Marc Cherry’s Favorite Moments from Season 5
• Deleted Scenes
• Bloopers
• Audio Commentaries

Nekoshema

Reaction score
lol if mrs. piggie was on that show, it'd give me a reason to watch :wink: with the acception to 2 shows, i don't watch tv... at least, no show's from this century