Help with plastic flocked mini muppets?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I recently got 3 plastic flocked mini muppet figures of kermit,Miss Piggy and Fozzie and wanted to find out more about them, but couldnt find them in the MC Collectibles guide.Does anybody know about these? It has a sticker on their feet that says H.C.F.
HA! 1976 1977 Made in Hong Kong. I wanted to know who is H.C.F.?Were there only 3 in the set? ,And how were they sold?(eg were they sold individually or together, were they loose or packaged, and were they sold in stores or were they carnival toys?)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Woah, those are new to me. They have to be something released overseas because I would have known about them. For whatever help that gives you... :cool:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I got them from The States, but I am thinking it might be from England?

Nick22

Reaction score
they look pretty cool. probably something over seas.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Wow, those are pretty cool. :smile:

My only thought would be to put it into Muppet Wiki and see what happens.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi,

I cant really help much more with these figures. They are indeed from the UK in the late 70's. They were sold individually, in a clear bag stapled at the top. I have no idea who HCF is, and cannot find any info on the net. As far as I know they only made Kermit Piggy and Fozzie, although they also made a larger Miss Piggy too, so possibly the others in a larger size aswell, although I only remember ever having Miss Piggy, approx 5 or 6 inches in height, she was the same mould just bigger. HCF also made other non Muppet charcters too, Paddington Bear is a definate, and possibly others. Thats all I know!

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks so much, Chris.Now just the last piece to the puzzle remains-Who is H.C.F.?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Apparently, the Company is H.C.Ford, which mightnt exist anymore.They made a lot of Star Wars stuff, like Stationary items.