Muppets Win a People's Voice Award from the Webbys

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else on the forum has reported this already, but Beaker's Ode To Joy video on YouTube has been nominated for a Webby for best music video!

You can vote for it and in other categories online at pv.webbyawards.com.

Last year the Webbys say one award was decided by a single vote, so every vote counts!

garfle

Reaction score
Woo-Hoo! These videos are such a step in the right direction, both in what The Muppets should be doing and increasing the fan base . . . my 15-year-old cousin told me she thought Beaker was cool . . . Muppet Fans, use your voice to tell Disney THIS is what we want The Muppets to do!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I wasn't going to, to be honest. But Rizzo asked me nicely via email. I can't say no to the rat :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'd be more than happy to vote ... but I tried registering and it never gave me the activation code. I tried twice. *shrugs*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That is awesome... I already voted, but that video has prompted me to put it in my Facebook status and spread the word to my non-obsessed friends. Come on, gang! If we don't vote first, no one else will!

:eek: BEAKER FOR A WEBBY '09! ! ! :eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes! It's so awesome! I've voted. And will post it on Facebook!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really hope Beaker wins this, though it will probably go to that unfunny Fred thing. I mean, really... what's that appeal?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I guess people like a spazzy child with a digital-altered voice.