Hensonville Map

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Hi, I guess a map is "fanart". I intended to put this in Games, but it wouldn't let me. *shrugs*

Appreciate the map ... it took me all day!

I went ahead and took Ed's advice about some of the remaining locations, and then fit the rest where they seemed to fit best.

Here is the description/key:

All of the Addresses came from this thread unless there was updated information on Muppet Central's Facebook page. I used the updated addresses where they occurred. There is a train track extending on the west side of Blocks A-D with the track ending 2/3 through D. Each single block as posted is 2x2 inches. Blocks E, F, G, and H are double blocks, which are 2x4 either vertically or horizontally. Each single block, because I just made it up, is half a mile high and half a mile across. This makes
Hensonville 4 square miles. Not big, but not the smallest town ever either. All major roads are in red, otherwise they're black. Hooper Road is brown.

Block A: Musical Melodies School (2 McGrath, north side); X-Cade Marks the Spot (3 McGrath, south side across from MMS); Kermit & Piggy's Honeymoon Retreat (6 Heather, east side); Bridal Beauty Gowns (7 Heather, east side, below K&P); Tuxedo Times Junction (8 Heather, east side, below BBG); Lord Grade Avenue Theater (12 Angus, west side); House of EM Comics Shop (13 Angus, west side, north of LGAT); Cold Comforts (14 Angus, west side, north of HoEMC); Mae Wong's Chinese Take-Out (100 Chris Serf, north side, west of R&R D) Rock & Roll Deli (102 Chris Serf, north side); Exit 123 on Muppeteer Motorway leads to Sesame Street

Block B: St. Lovelady Hospital (7 Henson, at corner of Henson & W. Henson); Bat Bolt & Skull Toy Shop (9 Henson, east of hospital); Fran's Fragrant Flowers (10 Henson, east of BB&ST); Beth's Clock Shop (15 Henson, across street from FFF); Jim's Coffee House (11 Henson, in between FFF & N-S-LT); Penny Candyman Sweets Shop (8 Central Hunt, east side); Muppet Theater (10CHS, below PCSS); Not-So-Little Theater (17 Lazer,corner of Henson & Lazer); Fuzzy Feet Hotel (19 Lazer, long vertical building, north of N-S-TL); Coming Unbound Bookshop (33 W Henson, east side); Upper Crust Bakery (32 W. Henson, below CUB); Prop-Up Workshop (68 Sahlin, south side, center of street)

Block C: Twelfth of Never Clock Shop (12 Central Hunt, east side, south of Muppet Theater); Hensonville Hooper's Store (28 Ganz-Cooney, north side, across from BB&ST); Mike's Bakery (29 Ganz-Cooney, north side, east of HHS); Marvin's Music City (30 Ganz-Cooney, north side, east of MB); The Three Candles Library (31 Ganz-Cooney, north side, east of MMC); Mail-It-In Computer Surplus (32 Ganz-Cooney, north side, east of TCL); Food For Thought Super Market (89 Jon Stone St, west side, long vertical building at corner of Jon Stone & Brill); Hensonville Observer (81 Brill, north side, first third of street, green); KMUP TV Studios (84 Brill, north side, gray, corner of Jon Stone & Brill)

Block D: Nelson Square Station *main building with arched covered walkway entrance, with large parking lot to the south, bus depot to the west, and a brown bike trail "Hooper Road" going west from main building, down to parking lot exit/Maury St, underneath Muppeteer Motorway)

Block E: Muppet Central Dorms (1 Chapman) *Oznowitz Dr, Raposo Row, Baretta Blvd, and Hunt Blvd connect to Chapman Court from the south; there are 2 southern driveways onto Chapman Court from MC Dorms parking lot, one above Block F and one above Block G*

Block F: *Sahlin St, Henson St, and Ganz-Cooney extend underneath Mupeteer Motorway to connect to Onzowitz Drive* Hensonville Information Center (in between Muppeteer Motorway and Oznowitz Dr, centered, long vertical building); Muppeteer Townhouses (long vertical building stretching from just south of Vogul to the end of the street about 2/3 down Block F); Party Madness Store (23 Vogel Veranda, north side, street is roughly a third of the way down Oznowitz Drive extending east to the Block F's midpoint); Smiling Mask Theater (72 Raposo Row, west side, south of Chapman Court but not at corner); FR Jewlelers (63 Raposo Row, west side, south of SMT); Everybody Eats still within the first third Raposo Row, west side, 3/8 of Block F); Pinball Count Arcade (11 John Henson Plaza, south side, street extends west of end of Raposo Row to Block F midpoint, building is centered)

Block G: Muppet Monster Clothing Emporium (37 Mazzarino End, 2 yellow buildings, north side, street extends east from Barreta to Block G midpoint, 1/8 down Block G); Duncan Kenworthy Place Theater (19 Baretta Blvd, east side, horizontal rectangle 2/8 down Block G); Cabin Fever Party Supplies (23 Baretta Blvd, east side, halfway down Block G); Comp-U-Turn Center (24 Baretta Blvd, south of CFPS); Deep Freeze Parlor (25 Baretta Blvd, south of CUTC); Fur and Fleece and Everything Neece Adoption Center (26 Baretta Blvd, very large building, south of DFP); Rainbow Connection Moviehouse (51 Hunt Blvd, west side, large square, 2/8 down Block G); Grosse Manor (35 Hunt Blvd, west side, 6/8 way down Block G, near corner of Hunt Blvd & Moss); small apartments east of GM at end of Moss St, which extends west almost to Block G midpoint)
I made the ABC Artery connect (from L to R) Muppeteer Motorway, Baretta Blvd, Hunt Blvd, and Henson Highway. I did this namely because there needed to be a horizontal link that could handle more traffic than just shunting everyone onto Oznowitz Dr and Chapman Court.

Block H: Rainbow Memories Cemetary (1990 Maury Street) *Maury Street (from Nelson Station to exit at Henson Hwy) is near Southern border of Block H with Hooper Road on the northern side, there is a long thin horizontal parking lot, the gate to the fenced property is just east of Block H midpoint, above
which is a long horizontal main building, gravesites and trees scattered [all I drew was the tall tree :stick_out_tongue:]*
*Henson Highway extends vertically from Block I on west side down to Block L*

Block I: Muppet Museum of Art (110 Mullin, gray, south side, long horizontal building centered); Casa Brandon (42 Prell, north of Prell/Mullin intersection); Muff 'YN' Fluff Bakery (30 Prell Ln, east side, centered); Froggon Heart Firefighters Tower (66 Rudman, 2 red buildings, east side, at top of Rudman); Mallory Gallery (80 Marty Robinson, north side, at corner of Prell/Marty Robinson); Fairytale Pharmacy (82 Marty Robinson, small blue, north side, 3/4 of Block I, not at corner)
*Carrera Corridor, Nebel Street, and Whitmire Wharf connect with Hunt Blvd underneath Henson Hwy; Prell Ln connects to Carrera Corridor; Thatcher's Walkway is roughly 1/8 of a mile from Henson Hwy so it doesn't line up with Prell Lane (if extended up into Block I, it would hit the Mallory Gallery in the midpoint of the building); Brian's Block is short street bridging Bronson's with Phillip Casson, ends at Whitmire Wharf intersection; Whitmire Wharf extends east past Phillip Casson to reach Docks area more easily*

Block J: House of the Rising Dim Sun Restaurant (18 Bronson -- formerly known as E. Henson, near top but not at corner, east side); Muppet Boarding House (44 Bronson, 3/4 down Block I, east side, vertical rectangle); Pigs in a Blanket Tanning Salon (98 Carrara Corridor, brown, south side, not at right corner of Carrera & Bronson); Friendly's Restaurant (59 Thatcher's, small, west side, just below corner of Carerra/Thatcher's); Mr. Baseman's Basics Music Store (63 Thatcher's Walkway, west side, middle of street); Wardrobe Disasters Clothiers (60 Thatcher's Walkway, east side, across from Friendly's); Jane Nebel Theater (56 Nebel, north side, horizontal rectangle, centered); Maury Ampitheater (4 Brian's Block, 2/3 in Block J, 1/3 in Block K, large vertical rectangle, east side)

Block K: Christy's Bar & Grill (74 Whitmire Wharf, north side, blue, just east of Henson Hwy); Hensonville Super Market (91 Clash Corner, long light gray vertical, centered, east side); Phillip Casson High School (101 Phillip Casson Street, orange, west side across from multiple tiny buildings at the docks, vertical rectangle, just above corner of Phillip Casson & Peter Harris); Bunsen-Burner Apothecary (88 Peter Harris, blue, north side, approx. 1/8 mile from Henson Hwy, not at corner of Clash & Peter Harris); Manzano School Supplies (95 Peter Harris, small red, 3/4 of Block K, not at corner); Docks on far right with various buildings

Block L: *Hooper Road goes under Henson Hwy, immediately goes north to Goelz Pathway, goes south after crossing Cheryl Hill, and enters central Henson National Park from northeast corner; Oz Road is just along Goelz Pathway on north side, exits Henson Hwy); Goelz Pathway and Louise Gold Lane exit off Henson Hwy* Hensonville Police Department (41 Goelz, brown, horizontal rectangle, centered, south side); Stitch in Time Tailors (9 Lisa Henson Promenade, brown? west side, not at top corner of Goelz/Lisa Henson); Louise Gold Theater (11 Lisa Henson, west side, south of SiTT); Juhl's Pizza Parlor (25 Cheryl Hill, in between Cheryl Hill and National Park, midway down street, which only extends halfway down Block L, ending flush with National Park's southern border); Muppeteer Convention Hall (30 Louise Gold Ln, north side, large horizontal building taking up nearly half of left half of Block L); Puppetry Workshop (33 Louise Gold Lane, north side, east of MCH, large square)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Um, wow. Just wow! This looks amazing! You did a great job!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will talk to you about this on Monday Kelly. But I want to commend you on going above and beyond the call of Muppety duty in putting this all together.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
This made me tear up in happiness. I applaud your wonderful abilities, redpiggy!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Aw. Thanks! It's amazing what a little writer's block can accomplish, heheh.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, this is really impressive! I remember when suggestions for this were asked, but I had no idea how big the universe really was! This is super interesting.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl's saloon, Scorched and Snowed, has been added. It is 109 Mullin Terrace, across the street from the Muppet Museum of Art and is half its size.