Your Thoughts: The New Electric Company

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The new Electric Company premiered on January 19, 2009. Post here with your thoughts and opinions on the new series. We welcome all comments in the hopes for a healthy discussion on the subject, but please remember your forum manners. So let the talk about the new series begin.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was out yesterday a lot longer than I wanted to be, and I missed the preview. Oh well, I just have to make sure to catch it this Friday.... but all the previews I saw? This thing seriously looks good.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I was out yesterday a lot longer than I wanted to be, and I missed the preview. Oh well, I just have to make sure to catch it this Friday.... but all the previews I saw? This thing seriously looks good.
Oh it is good! There were four episodes in a row and aired non stop yesterday!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Didn't watch it though it sounds a bit odd to have someone else shouting, Hey You Guys!

Even though I expect them to use the site as much as possible to promote this updated version it would be nice if they had some clips of the original series as well.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I missed it too myself. I wished i would have known to have been able to record it but i'll just have to wait till Friday now to catch it. Can't wait! *dances around in a gorllia suit*

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I love it! It is my favorite show. The Electric Company is awesome! I can't wait to see it at 5:00 PM!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, it's about to come at five! So catch it if you can! Sat you're recorders or what have you. This show is worth at least one viewing... I know I'm hooked!

Sesame Workshop stands for quality! :big_grin:

First episode again about when Keith first got his powers. Only with a new added on scene at the beginning and end.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Yeah! That is my favorite Part! And I like that the Electric Company gang foiled the Pranksters!