Invader Zim voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS’S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

Today’s V/A focus is that very creepy cartoon from Nickelodeon and Jhonen Vasquez known as Invader Zim. About a little alien who gets sent to Earth, disguises himself as a little boy, and tries to conquer Earth. They say if you want to be a voice artist on Invader Zim, you have to know how to scream. And there was definitely a lot of screaming in this creepy show.

RICHARD HORVITZ: Invader Zim
BILLY WEST: Invader Zim(pilot only)
ROSEARIK RIKKI SIMONS: G.I.R.
ANDY BERMAN: Dib, Invader Larb
MELISSA FAHN: Gaz
ROGER BUMPASS: Prof. Membrane
BRAD ABRELL: Prof. Membrane’s Announcer, Bloaty
LUCILLE BLISS: Ms. Bitters
DANNY COOKSEY: Dirge
PHIL LaMARR: The Letter M
ANTOINETTE SPOLAR: Mary, Additional voices
JANICE KAWAYE: Sara
GREG ELLIS: Alan
JEFFERY JONES: Presidentman
WALLY WINGERT: Almighty Tallest Red, Larb’s S.I.R.
KEVIN McDONALD: Almighty Tallest Purple
MICHAEL McDONALD: Robodad
MO COLLINS: Robomom, Zita
TED RAIMI: Invader Skoodge
JHONEN VASQUEZ(CREDITED AS MR. SCOLEX): Zim’s Computer, Brian, Minimoose, Additional voices

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I love Invader ZIM. Did you hear that Mark Hamil was one of the origional voices too? Thats kind of interesting. Nice choice of a VA topic.
*goes to watch the boxset, and sing "The Doom Song"*

Xerus

Reaction score
I love Invader ZIM. Did you hear that Mark Hamil was one of the origional voices too? Thats kind of interesting. Nice choice of a VA topic.
*goes to watch the boxset, and sing "The Doom Song"*
He probably was, but I can't remember which character he did. And thank you. :smile:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
He probably was, but I can't remember which character he did. And thank you. :smile:
He did ZIM in the pilot, but Billy West recorded over it. Then when selling it to nick, Richard Horvitz re-recorded over it. your welcome. :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
He did ZIM in the pilot, but Billy West recorded over it. Then when selling it to nick, Richard Horvitz re-recorded over it. your welcome. :smile:
Thanks again. :smile: So that's three characters who voiced Zim. But I'll always think of Richard Horvitz as that loud cackling little alien.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Thanks again. So that's three characters who voiced Zim. But I'll always think of Richard Horvitz as that loud cackling little alien.
oh of corse. I couldn't hear anyone else as Zim