Kathy Greenwood

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

This V/A focus is for you, Snowthy. :smile: This one is for that actress and comedienne from Canada, Kathy Greenwood. You might've seen her several times on that game show, Whose Line is it Anyway? Kathy also appeared in a few films and TV shows and did voices for some Canadian cartoons. And a special thanks to D'Snowth for helping me with today's V/A focus. :smile:

ANNE, JOURNEY TO GREEN GABLES: Mavis
CAPTAIN FLAMINGO: Mrs. Powell
GEORGE AND MARTHA: Frieda
HEIDI(2002): Additional voices
JOJO’S CIRCUS: Dr. Seltzer
MAPLE SHORTS: Sela Salmon
TIME WARP TRIO: Amelia Earhart
THE WRONG COAST: Debbie Sue Ashanti-Melendez

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And thanks to Cullen for telling me about Kathy on Time Warp Trio, this I will have to check out!

But yeah, Kathy shines a lot on-screen, but she is quite a versatile voice-over actress as well; my personal favorite voice she does is her old lady voice, it just tickles me everytime I hear it!

It's a good thing she's got a lot of vocal talent, because she's done quite a bit of radio work over the years as well!

Xerus

Reaction score
And thanks to Cullen for telling me about Kathy on Time Warp Trio, this I will have to check out!

But yeah, Kathy shines a lot on-screen, but she is quite a versatile voice-over actress as well; my personal favorite voice she does is her old lady voice, it just tickles me everytime I hear it!

It's a good thing she's got a lot of vocal talent, because she's done quite a bit of radio work over the years as well!
Your welcome, Snowthy. :smile: Time Warp Trio is a pretty good cartoon series. Here's the theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIPLFUknEDk

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I was going to mention you forgot her voice work on Dilbert, but then I realized that was Kathy Griffin. I'm always getting those two mixed up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm always getting those two mixed up.
You and everybody else! :stick_out_tongue:

Much like how I used to get Amy Sedaris and Amy Poehler mixed up.

Heck, at one point, I mistook Tom Arnold for Greg Proops and everyone told me I was an idiot.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
You're not an idiot. I sometimes get Tim Allen and Tom Hanks confused.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're not an idiot.
I know, I'm just saying when I once got Tom Arnold mixed up with Greg Proops, people told me I was.

Well, at casual glance, they look a lot a like, don't they? The short, curly brown hair, the "cool specs", they're even built a like, lol.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, at casual glance, they look a lot a like, don't they? The short, curly brown hair, the "cool specs", they're even built a like, lol.
And they were both on Toy Story.

I've never heard of and of those cartoons before...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And they were both on Toy Story.
They were? *Hasn't seen the movie in a long time*
Will said:
I've never heard of and of those cartoons before...
Captain Flamingo was just recently added to Toon Disney's Jetix lineup (WHY, I don't know, it's more of a kiddie show), though it's initially a Canadian cartoon.

JoJo's Circus has been a part of Playhouse Disney for the longest time, lol.

And thanks to Cullen letting me know, Time Warp Trio plays in the mornings on Discovery Kids!

The others are strictly Canadian cartoons (though The Wrong Coast is more of a stop-motion mini-series, Kathy plays opposite Mark Hamill).