MC Article Writer Request

RyGuy

Reaction score
I'm not sure where to post this , but I was thinking that since I am a frequent vistor to the Muppet Cental website and really enjoy the articles on Jim Henson , Frank Oz etc., I was wondering if I may become a writer for the site . I am an excellent writer I've written a diverse array of things from stories to proposals for a school . I would very much like to try my hand at writing about the muppets.

Now my strengths lie in the area of music . So maybe I can review new albums (any SS, Muppet Show or Fraggle album). I am familiar with all three of those programs, but I am not so familiar with "Bear In The Big Blue House " so that one I'll have to learn about ( gee , a mMuppet / Henson thing I'm not fimillar with , amazing ) ( joking ). In all seriousness though, I would like to write reviews for just-released muppet CD's and write articles . cCould somebody please provie some tips on writting MC articles ?
signed ,

Ryguy

P.s to Mr Chapman, Thank you for this awesome website

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea! We still don't even have a review up for the Grammy winning Muppet "Green and Red Christmas" album or the "Fraggle Rockin'" box set. I think Ryguy should get the chance to write articles for the site--we can always use more of those! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
It would be awesome to have more oppertunities for articles to appear on the site.

But naturally Phil is often very busy.

By all means, though, write the articles and post them here in the forum!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... Would recommend you write the article, have it polished as best as possible in terms of spelling and grammar and all that, then submit it to Phil to see if it gets added to the MC archives. Hope this helps.