Gravedale High voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

Today, I'm focusing on a cartoon The Count likes. Rick Moranis in Gravedale High. Where Rick Moranis voices a teacher named Max Schneider who gets a job at a high school where everyone are monsters and he's the only human. And his class consists of teenage monsters who are a vampire, werewolf, gorgon, mini-Frankenstein monster, sea creature, mummy girl, zombies, and an invisible kid. You can find the episodes on youtube. This voice artist focus is for you Count. :batty:

RICK MORANIS: Max Schneider
ROGER ROSE: Vinnie
BARRY GORDON: Reggie
KIMMY ROBERTSON: Duzer
FRANK WELKER: Frankentyke, J.P.
JACKIE EARL HAILEY: Gill
RICKI LAKE: Cleofatra
MAURICE LAMARCHE: Sid
SHARI BELAFONTE: Blanche
EILEEN BRENNAN: Miss Dirge
SANDRA GOULD: Miss Webner
BROCK PETERS: Mr. Boneyard
TIM CURRY: Mr. Tutner
JONATHAN WINTERS: Coach Cadaver
GEORGIA BROWN: Headmistress Crone

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never even heard of this show before, but I recognize a lot of names... Rick Moranis, Jonathan Winters, Frank Welker, Sandra Gould, Roger Rose, Ricki Lake, Maurice LaMarche, and Tim Curry.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks X-Man. Some of the faculty members are characters I don't rully remember, would be interested in finding the episodes online. This series for me goes higher than, but in line with Galaxy High and Mini-Monsters, if anybody remembers those... And extra points to whoever can name the other three shows that were part of the same block as Mini-Monsters.

Luke

Reaction score
I remember Galaxy High, i saw some of the concept art for that and the original characters looked a lot different. I have heard of Gravedale, think i either saw it on Youtube and it was out on DVD .... or maybe that was the Groovy Ghoulies.

Jonathon Winters must have been amazing, such a talented guy.

Xerus

Reaction score
Thanks X-Man. Some of the faculty members are characters I don't rully remember, would be interested in finding the episodes online. This series for me goes higher than, but in line with Galaxy High and Mini-Monsters, if anybody remembers those... And extra points to whoever can name the other three shows that were part of the same block as Mini-Monsters.
Your welcome, Count. :smile:

And the Mini-Monsters were part of a Saturday Morning cartoon line up on 80's syndication called the Comic Strip. The other 3 cartoons featured on there were Tigersharks, Street Frogs, and Karate Kat.

And I remember Galaxy High. That was a high school for aliens where two Earthlings ended up going. I believe that's out on DVD.

And as for the faculty on Gravedale High. Miss Dirge was a Frankenstein woman who had a crush on Max, Miss. Webner was a spider woman who liked knitting webs, Mr. Boneyard was a zombie bus driver who drove a bus that looked like a hearse, Mr. Tutner was a mummy teacher, Coach Cadaver was a zombie football coach who hated humans, and Headmistress Crone was a zombie woman who had a metal hand that always came off by accident.