Laff-A-Lympics voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS’S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

In honor of the Olympics this year, I’m making the Laff-A-Lympics today’s V/A focus. It started out a Scooby’s All Star Laff-A-Lympics, but then got shortened to Laff-A-Lympics. This was an amazing cartoon from the 70’s where 3 teams of Hanna-Barbera stars that consisted of the Yogi Yahooeys, the Scooby Doobies, and the Really Rottens competed in crazy sports events. The great Daws Butler was pretty busy with this series voicing 13 of his classic HB characters. And it also features other great HB voice artist regulars including the famous Mel Blanc. I thought this show was one of Hanna-Barbera’s greatest works.

DAWS BUTLER: Snagglepuss, Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Quick Draw McGraw, Snooper, Blabber, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Hokey Wolf, Augie Doggy, Wally Gator, Scooby Dum, Dirty Dalton
DON MESSICK: Announcer, Boo-Boo, Pixie, Scooby Doo, Mumbly, Dastardly Dalton, Mr. Creeply, Jr. Creeply
JOHN STEPHENSON: Mildew Wolf, Doggy Daddy, The Dread Baron, The Great Fondoo
JULIE BENNETT: Cindy Bear
FRANK WELKER: Yakky Doodle, Dynomutt, Tinker, Magic Rabbit, Sooey Pig, Jabberjaw
BOB HOLT: Grape Ape, Dinky Dalton, Orful Octopus
CASEY KASEM: Shaggy
GARY OWENS: Blue Falcoln
MEL BLANC: Captain Caveman, Speed Buggy, Barney Rubble
LAUREL PAGE: Taffy, Mrs. Creeply
MARILYN SCHREFFLER: Brenda, Daisy Mayhem
VERNEE WATSON-JOHNSON: Dee Dee
JOE BESSER: Babu
SCATMAN CROTHERS: Hong Kong Phooey
ALAN REED: Fred Flintstone

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It has all my favorite voice actors in it save for June Foray.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey X? I think you already did this focus as well...

Xerus

Reaction score
Hey X? I think you already did this focus as well...
No I never did. But I did do a similar one about Daws Butler a couple of years ago. I always use the search engine to look back at all the V/A focuses I've done.

Telly

Reaction score
I really really REALLY wish this show would come out on DVD! I fricken LOVE the Scooby Doobies!