Kermit & Fozzie on The CW News

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have to say... this one was a great deal cuter and more interresting than the View interview was. I really liked Fozzie's line "I think you should kiss and make up."

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Okay, that was great. Definitely my favorite of the Kermit and Fozzie interviews so far.

Miss Piggy and Charlie Sheen? Hubba-hubba-wha?

pattywack

Reaction score
Darn it! I've reached my download limit for this month so it won't load :frown:

Oh well! I'll wait 8 days :big_grin: So glad it sounds like a good interview!

Teenager's

Reaction score
Yea--That was a good interview. I liked the wocka wocka part

Side note----they look like they're new versions. Fozzie has lost some weight. & Kermit looks Great--porpotioned well.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Great interview, but yeah, Fozzie looks... different? Don't care for his rebuild at all, 'specially the eye focus.

As I said though, great interview!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Whooo! ! That was GREAT! ! I really liked that a great deal more than The View inverview! Fozzie was GREAT! Kermit was being a little less snarky against Piggy, and I really like the idea of him texting her. :wink: I also really liked Fozzie's line, "I think you should kiss and make up with the pig!" It's a good sign, considering Eric performs both Fozzie and Piggy. :stick_out_tongue:

Great interview! Hopefully we'll see some more soon!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Enjoyed all of that. Cool to see them on there as well other then just the View. Hope to see more of this soon when the moive comes out and they get thier very own show again. :embarrassed: :smile: