Sheep in the Big City voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS’S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

Today’s V/A focus is that Cartoon Network show, Sheep in the Big City. A crazy series with clever and funny writing about a sheep who’s living in the city trying to avoid a crazy general and his army. The series was created by Mo Willems who was a cartoonist for Sesame Street. Not only that, Mo does voices on the show and a lot of Sesame Street actors, actresses, and puppeteers help out with voices too. And former MTV VJ, Kevin Seal voices the main character as well as the main villain. You can find the Sheep episodes on Youtube.

KEVIN SEAL: Sheep, General Specific, Ranting Swede
KEN SCHATZ: Ben Plotz the Narrator, Oxymoron Spokesman, Great Scott, Bill Sombrero, Completely Powerful Guy
STEPHANIE D’ABRUZZO: Swanky, Lady Richington, Lisa Rental, Plot Device
JAMES GODWIN: Private Public, Farmer John
MO WILLEMS: Angry Scientist, Hector Sombrero
CHRISTINE WALTERS: Wonderful Boy
RUTH BUZZI: Wendy
JOEY MAZZARINO: Irv the Accountant, Shrimpy the Rapping Shrimp
BRADLEY GLENN: additional voices
FRAN BRILL: additional voices
DAVID WAIN: additional voices
And special guest voice JERRY NELSON as General Public

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This was a great show, and I thought it had potential, too bad it didn't last long.

It reminded me a lot of Rocky and Bullwinkle, and that was a smart show, so I thought this show was quite smart as well... to a degree anyway...

And what made the show even more enjoyable was the fact that so many people from Sesame Street were involved.

Xerus

Reaction score
This was a great show, and I thought it had potential, too bad it didn't last long.

It reminded me a lot of Rocky and Bullwinkle, and that was a smart show, so I thought this show was quite smart as well... to a degree anyway...

And what made the show even more enjoyable was the fact that so many people from Sesame Street were involved.
And the writing had Sesame Street and Electric Company like humor as well. They usually did jokes about letters and math on Sheep. And it was interesting hearing famous Muppeteer voices on a Cartoon Network show.

Skye

Reaction score
Wow, how neat! Very cool focus! I've actually never seen this show, but it sounds so cute. And as both you and Snowthy have said here, it's awesome to see so many familiar names!

Xerus

Reaction score

Skye

Reaction score
Lol! That's great, I love it. And I love how distinctive Jerry's voice is! Thank you for the links, Xerus!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And it was interesting hearing famous Muppeteer voices on a Cartoon Network show.
Don't forget Fran Brill did a couple of guest voices on Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Xerus

Reaction score
Oh your welcome. :smile: General Public did sound like Pa Gorg. And some of these episodes were written by Muppeteer, Joey Mazzarino.