So... Anyone like Cashews?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I feel randomy tonight.

So, anybody here like cashews?

I do! They're my favorite nut, and I can't get enough of 'em!

Though, I don't understand why cans of whole cashews cost more than cans of halves and pieces ("corporate greed" ain't no excuse)!

Skye

Reaction score
Nah... I'm already nutty enough as it is. I don't need to eat nuts, too. :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
OMG, Snowthy! Cashews are my favorite nut too! We have something else in common. Let's be friends.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, Okkkkkk!

Um, no not really; I don't tend to like nuts. Except peanuts, that's about it. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OMG, Snowthy! Cashews are my favorite nut too! We have something else in common. Let's be friends.
Friends? OKAY! I'm there!

*Befriends BEAR*

Hey... wait a minute... weren't we already friends?

Maestro

Reaction score
I am fond of all nuts...except for the pecan! I despise it and think that we should boycott pecans.

Weird, considering I live in Texas and literally don't know anyone who turns down a pecan pie at the holidays (or any other time for that matter)...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm, never had pecans, I would have to try it first.

Btw, Maestro, that's a great Location on your profile!

Maestro

Reaction score
OMG, I can't believe you've never had pecans!

Yeah, my location is also very true. I've got two huge bookshelves filled up with plush, figures/figurines, drinking glasses, lunchboxes/thermoses, puzzles, records, books, and other miscellaneous knick-knacks. I've also got a movie-sized poster of The Muppet Show from 1978, and five very large muppet plush (Kermit, Piggy, Animal, Fozzie, and Gonzo). Heck, I even put up my own little Muppet tree in my room!

But I digress. We were discussing nuts, I believe. It would be hard for me to chosse a favorite, but if I had to it would be the almond, mostly for it's diversity. It has a very nice texture and goes very well into many sweet and savory dishes.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Lol, you sound like a food snob maestro!
Almonds used to be my favorite, too, but my second favorite has now become my first, and that is the cashew! I love those cans of salted mixed nuts, but I can't decide which I like more, the nuts or the salt!

Maestro

Reaction score
Well, I watch the Food Network alot, but I've never actually cooked anything...:embarrassed:

As for whether you like the nuts or salt more; you would probably still like the nuts without the salt, but let's fact it. Nearly everything is better with a little salt (or alot)!