Official Muppet Central Merchandise: Could it Happen?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So... I've been sifting around a few Super Smash Bros. Brawl forums lately (don't judge :stick_out_tongue:) and I got to thinking... why doesn't MC have any official merchandise? T-shirts, keychains, coffee mugs, refrigerators! I think these (okay, not all of them...) items would sell like hotcakes (ooh! MC hotcakes!).

So what do YOU, the other forum members think? Would you buy MC merchandise? Maybe if enough people commit we could get something made in a test release.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, I could go for some MC merch, depending how affordable it is. Keep in mind, this is a broke college student speaking. I don't have much money to spare. But I would definitely we willing to spend some of what I DO have on MC merch... (or to put MC merch on a birthday present wishlist).

Leyla

Reaction score
It's not a bad idea, Prawnie. MC is a great site to be sure and I'd like to see it appreciated and supported like it deserves to be. Kudos to you, and best of luck in your efforts!

You know you've been lurking too long when you've forgotten your password.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah ha, the troops are filing in. Good! Welcome all of you! Please see our... wardrobe facility for your maditory haircuts. *ahem* Ten hut.

Leyla

Reaction score
Free hair cuts? Now I'm sold!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well... we'll need it short for when we're blown away by the amount of people who want merchandise.

Yeah, sure I'm optimistic, so what? Wanna fight about it?

Leyla

Reaction score
Ooooh... he threw down the gauntlet! Arm wrestling to the death! YAY!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well, yes, short, but HOW short? Are we talking shaved heads here, or what? And no, I don't really want to fight about it. I'd lose miserably and end up with a lot of bruises. Unless, of course, I got the first strike, and it was with a frying pan.