Just a little random funny thought I had

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
What if you put every single other forum member on your ignore list?
Wouldn't MC become such a terribly lonely place for you? And naturally you'd have nobody at all to blame but yourself. Isn't that right?:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've had similar experiences at other forums, but only in reverse... but it still had the same personal effects.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I've never tried putting someone on my "ignore list." Why would I? MC is full of wonderful people. We're all like one big family here!:smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I imagine if you were an incredibly sensitive person and didn't enjoy being disagreed with, you would eventually have everyone on your ignore list, lol. At which point, I would consider counseling! :stick_out_tongue:

I admit, I have used the ignore button before, but I do try to remember that it is only a messageboard. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wouldn't seriously put anybody on my ignore list either. Unless they were causing trouble. But then such people always get banned by the mods anyway.
I was just laughing to myself imagining what it would be like. I'm a messageboard hermit. I'm isolating myself around here. :big_grin: I can easily talk to myself. Just think about having a thread discussion with yourself. Nobody else who tries to post can be seen at all.They can't disturb the flow of conversation between you and yourself. HAHAHAHAHA. :crazy:

Oh BTW Snowth that's very true. If many other people choose to ignore you then that's beyond your control. Thankfully though Snowth, that's not the way we are here at MC. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've never tried putting someone on my "ignore list." Why would I? MC is full of wonderful people. We're all like one big family here!:smile:
Good for you SSLFan! Unfortunately, not so much for me, as there are a few people here I have/have had issue(s) with, and have had no other choice but to put them on my ignore, not only for personal reasons, but also as per the requests of our friendly, neighborhood moderators.

Oh yes that's true. If many other people choose to ignore you then that's beyond your control. Thankfully though Snowth, that's not the way we are here at MC. :smile:
Tell me about it! MC's just about the only place where I'm actually "one of the guys" and not treated like "the village idiot"!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't want to get too gossipy, lol, but I will say that while MC is not perfect, the majority of people here are very civil. Other parts of the Internet just seem to attractive very rude people (or people who enjoy the freedom of being anonymously rude on the web). :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
How do you check if someone is on your ignore list? I'm about 99% sure that I haven't used it in the past. As Daniel would say, I would much rather LOVE EVERYONE!

Edit: I just checked, it's the same place as your buddy list. And I have not ignored anyone. How nice of me. :big_grin: