Muppet Interviews with Oscar The Grouch

CBPuppets

Reaction score
ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen.....let's have another Muppet interviews!

SCOOP: thank you and welcome to Muppet Interviews where tonight we may Literally get some dirt on our Special guest tonight. so let's bring out Oscar The Grouch!

OSCAR: gee, thanks.....okay you can let me down now Bruno.

(Bruno lets oscar down right next to the desk, and Bruno walks away)

SCOOP: welcome Oscar, let's have our interview....okay you're the grouch who lives on Sesame Street Right?

OSCAR: You got that right mac.

SKIP: I have a two part question, one do you like telling people to scram? and two why are you green?

OSCAR: I like telling people to scram because I don't like people irritating me all the time.....

STATLER: Irritating you, what about us?

WALDORF: where the ones who have to watch this Interview!

(Both Laugh)

OSCAR: now those are my kind of people. and the Reason I was green was dated back around 1969 at the time of the hippies. I was taking a vacation at a local swamp and I turned green overnight.

SKIP: Freaky

SCOOP: okay who on Sesame Street irritates you the most?

OSCAR: first there's Elmo always wanting me to play, there's Telly begging me to be nice yecchhh, and there's Bob with his always smiling happy face. guess that would inspire me to develop the Grouchketeers.

SCOOP: okay.....that wraps things up would like to share anything with the Audience?

OSCAR: okay let me put this in the following way. SCRAM! ENOUGH OF THIS RACKET!

CRAZY HARRY: did you want Racket!

(Explodes room with Oscar's can)

WALDORF: no that's entertainment!

STATLER: that's what you said about World War II!

(Both Laugh)

THE END

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's a great one. I bet Oscar would enjoy getting blown up inside his can :wink: