TMS Outline With Mia Farrow

kathy26

Reaction score
"It's The Muppet Show with tonight's guest star Mia Farrow!"
STYLE: Early Season One (circa Florence Henderson,Paul Williams)
Fozzie:I asked out a lollipop lady but had to call it off on account of her boyfriend. He had me well and truly licked.
Mia Farrow: Shown with Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Wally,Droop,Brewster,George,And Mildred in her finale set
Gonzo: Wets himself with a bucket of water.
Opening Number: Floyd Sings My Girl To Janice Backed Up By Gonzo, Fozzie,Scooter,
Brewster,Nigel,George,And Wayne
Backstage:Kermit,Piggy,And Mia
Song:Mia Sings Real Live Girl To A Mutation
Backstage:Kermit And Fozzie
At the Dance:Zoot with Janice, George with Mildred, Miss Piggy with a brown-haired pig,Animal with Sexy Muppet,Shouting Lady with Herman,And Nigel With Zelda Rose
U.K. Spot:Rowlf Sings I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise On His Piano
Vet's Hospital (featuring Droop as the patient
Backstage:Kermit,Scooter,And Fozzie
Sketch:Fozzie's Monologue
Backstage:Kermit And Wally
Final Number: Mia Sings We Got Love With Wally,Droop,Brewster,George,Kermit,Mildred,Rowlf,Gonzo, Fozzie,Scooter,Miss Mousey,Miss Piggy,And Some Frogs
Goodnights:Mia,Kermit,Gonzo,Fozzie,Scooter,George,And Droop

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hey Kathy.:smile: This is a very good little basic outline you've put together here. It really looks great.
But there's just one thing.

Fozzie:I asked out a lollipop lady but had to call it off on account of her boyfriend. He had me well and truly licked.
This is a Fozzie joke I used in one of my two Season one scripts. You really should have PMed me to ask if you could use it.
I think I likely would have said yes. I'm an easy-going kind of person. Just out of courtesy you should have asked me though.
But I'm not angry with you Kathy. Only please do be more careful in case another fan fic writer may take real offence at a joke of her/his own thought being stolen.:concern: :smile:

kathy26

Reaction score
i don't have any jokes do you have one

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you for awhile.
Hmmm. Off the top of my head here's a Fozzie joke for you.
My cousin was in a cake-eating contest last month. He won first prize after having chocolate cake, strawberry cake, banana cake, carrot cake, coffee cake and finally stomach ache (stoma-cake).

What do you think of that Kathy?