Animaniacs voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

Today, I'm focusing on Animaniacs. Which I think is the greatest cartoon series WB and Steven Spielberg ever came out with. This show has a funny cast of regular characters including the Warners themselves, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. The writing was great, the songs are memorable, and you never knew which cartoon would be shown in each episode

ROB PAULSEN: Yakko, Pinky, Dr. Scratchansniff, Mr. Ka-Boom
JESS HARNELL: Wakko, Walter Wolf(second voice)
TRESS MacNEILLE: Dot, Hello Nurse, Mindy’s Mom, Marita, Miss. Flameil
FRANK WELKER: Thaddeus Plotz, Ralph the Guard, Runt, Buttons, Mindy’s Dad, Chicken Boo, Flavio, Walter Wolf(first voice)
MAURICE LAMARCHE: The Brain, Squit
JOHN MARIANO: Bobby
CHICK VENNERA: Pesto
NANCY CARTWRIGHT: Mindy
SHERRI STONER: Slappy Squirrel
NATHAN RUEGGER: Skippy Squirrel
JACK BURNS: Sid the Squid
AVERY SCHREIBER: Beanie the Bison
JULIE BROWN: Minerva Mink
ARTE JOHNSON: Newt
LAURA MOONEY: Katie Ka-Boom
MARY GROSS: Mrs. Ka-Boom
JUSTIN GARMS: Tinker Ka-Boom
COLIN WELLS: Randy Beamon’s Friend
TOM BODETT: Mime Time and Good Idea/Bad Idea Announcer
JEFF BENNETT: Baloney the Dinosaur, Charlton Woodchuck, additional voices
PAUL RUGG: Mr. Director, additional voices
BEN STEIN: Pip Pumphandle
LUKE RUEGGER: The Flame
CODY RUEGGER: Little Blue Bird
and BERNADETTE PETERS as Rita

Drtooth

Reaction score
Let's not forget some of the others...

Dan Castellaneta- Dracula ("Draculee, Dracula")

Jim Cummings- Narrator (Nighty Night Toons, Brave Little Trailer, Gift of Gold) Taz (Cutey and the Beast) Additional.

Harry Shearer- Quizmaster for "Quiz me Quick" (I forget the name of the episode and the character's name)

Dick Button- Himself ("All the Words in the English Language")

Cree Summer- Elmyra (Lookit all the Fuzzy Heads), "Surprises of Life" Singer (the Tiger Cub cold open)

Kath Sourcie- FiFi LaFume (forget the episode title, it's the one about them being in the mall and having to take a survey)

There are some others, but I can't remember them right now.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! What a talented cast of people! That show is stuck between something really great and funny and just plain annoying at the same time. But i like it anyway.

Xerus

Reaction score
Let's not forget some of the others...

Dan Castellaneta- Dracula ("Draculee, Dracula")

Jim Cummings- Narrator (Nighty Night Toons, Brave Little Trailer, Gift of Gold) Taz (Cutey and the Beast) Additional.

Harry Shearer- Quizmaster for "Quiz me Quick" (I forget the name of the episode and the character's name)

Dick Button- Himself ("All the Words in the English Language")

Cree Summer- Elmyra (Lookit all the Fuzzy Heads), "Surprises of Life" Singer (the Tiger Cub cold open)

Kath Sourcie- FiFi LaFume (forget the episode title, it's the one about them being in the mall and having to take a survey)

There are some others, but I can't remember them right now.
Yes, they were all guest voices on Animaniacs. But when I do my focuses, I mostly concentrate on the regular characters.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's so cool that Paul Rugg became a Muppeteer! He was awesome in Puppet Up! Uncensored!

Xerus

Reaction score
I always liked Bernadette Peters's role as Rita. Her sarcasm, her friendship with Runt, and how she always sang pretty songs.

Unfortunately, in the later seasons, they ceased with the Rita and Runt cartoons. Mainly because it was hard for the writers to keep writing songs and it was expensive to keep Bernadette on the payroll. Ever since then, Rita and Runt only made quick cameo appearances. However, in the final Animaniacs story, Wakko's Wish, Bernadette Peters returned to voice and sing for Rita one last time.