Pat Musick

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

Today's V/A focus is Pat Musick. A voice actress who has voiced quite a lot of cartoon characters, especially Snappy Smurfling from the Smurfs and the cute but abused teddy bears, Fluffy and Uranus, from Duckman.

AN AMERICAN TAIL: Tony Toponi
DUCKMAN: Fluffy, Uranus, Charles(second voice)
EXTREME GHOSTBUSTERS: Jeanine
GUMMI BEARS: Ursa
HOUSE OF MOUSE: Fiddler Pig
MONSTER TAILS: Elsa, Angelfish
THE PEBBLE AND THE PENGUIN: Pola, Chinstrap 1
ROCKIN' WITH JUDY JETSON: Fan Club President, Starr, Zowie
SCOOBY DOO AND THE RELUCTANT WEREWOLF: Vanna Pira
SMURFS: Snappy
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: Mona Lisa
THE TICK: Sally Vacuum
THUMBELINA: Mrs. Rabbit

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Musick also gave a voice to an adult version of Little Suzy in the Johnny Bravo episode, "The Unsinkable Johnny Bravo".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... Was it Monster Tales or Monster Pets? Cause I remember it as the latter, from Wake/Jump, Rattle & Roll.

Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf is one of my faves from the original Scooby-Doo trilogy. Reason I like it is cause it kept going on the concept first explored in Wacky Races and then Fenderbender 500.
Thanks X-Man.

Xerus

Reaction score
Uh... Was it Monster Tales or Monster Pets? Cause I remember it as the latter, from Wake/Jump, Rattle & Roll.

Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf is one of my faves from the original Scooby-Doo trilogy. Reason I like it is cause it kept going on the concept first explored in Wacky Races and then Fenderbender 500.
Thanks X-Man.
The cartoon was called Monster Tails. Like in the tails at the end of certain pets.

And yes, Hanna-Barbera seemed to like making a lot of sports and racing shows like Wacky Races, Laff-a-Lympics, Yogi's Space Race, and Fenderbender 500. And the cartoon vehicles looked very cool and creative too.