I'm Going to See Colin Mochrie! ! !

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I couldn't believe my eyes yesterday when I opened the paper, as saw an ad for Colin and Brad's showing coming to my hometown December 2! I swear, this town is like a hundred years behind as being ahead, so for ANY of the Whose Crew to show up down here is an awesome event!

I can't wait! Colin Mochrie's always been one of the three performers I've been wanting to see live!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That is SO awesome Snowthy! How exciting for you! I wanna hear ALL about it!

Skye

Reaction score
Woohoo, that's great, Snowthers! I hope you have an awesome time! :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That is great Snowthy, I'm so jealous! Good to see you by the way. Hugs and muffins for you.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That is awsome Snowthy. Go Snowthy for having an actor and comdien come to your hometown and do some comdey. Way to go for your town! Can't wait to hear all about. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
That's great, Snowth! I want to hear all about it. Colin's always been one of my favs. I know you'll have a great time!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Yes! You're going to love it. Try to get seats in the first three rows if you can, they'll give you cards!

Katzi428

Reaction score
I couldn't believe my eyes yesterday when I opened the paper, as saw an ad for Colin and Brad's showing coming to my hometown December 2! I swear, this town is like a hundred years behind as being ahead, so for ANY of the Whose Crew to show up down here is an awesome event!

I can't wait! Colin Mochrie's always been one of the three performers I've been wanting to see live!
GREAT news Snowthers!I am so happy for you!:smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Cool, I would LOVE to see them live. They are 2 of the most talented improvisers out there. But you better make sure that you have the tickets first. Don't wanna say you're going and find out the place is sold out before you get the tickets. Trust me

Daniel