Help Wanted

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I am posting this because I need help in terms of Developing my Future Show "Inside the Cube." If anyone is good at puppet building, Writing, Set Development, Performing a puppet, or composing music (Or at least hold the camera:stick_out_tongue: ) Please post here.

JDAmato

Reaction score
Check out my blog for further contact info, but I am an NYU film student and puppetbuilder/performer. I would love to hear about your project. Shoot me an email if you are intereted.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
This is Basically a show that is destined to bring back classic Comedy on television and at the same time present new forms of Comedy. it is a 15 minute show a complete combination of the Muppet Show and Sam and Friends along with MAD Tv and the "As the Bell Rings" Show on Disney Channel.

wes

Reaction score
I build check my site out. let me know what I need.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
im in boston but willing to travel i perform, design, minor build, do camera work,(inculding the audio and technical stuff) and edit

CBPuppets

Reaction score
im in boston but willing to travel i perform, design, minor build, do camera work,(inculding the audio and technical stuff) and edit
Okay, that's very interesting. That could be one of the things I need, But I also need someone who's a good Writer (someone along the line of Jerry Juhl), and some good puppet builders as well.

Onath

Reaction score
Just curious is this project a paying gig or a resume builder?

In other words have you set up a budget for the shoot. It is always a good idea to be upfront with people whether it is paying gig or just a project to get some more experience.

P.S. If you don't have money to pay all your puppeteers. Be sure to at least take food breaks and feed them for their hard work.