House of Mouse voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

This week I have a big one. It's the amazing voice cast for Disney's House of Mouse series. The show started out as Mickey Mouse Works where Mickey and his friends come back to TV and make new cartoon shorts like the ones they did in the past. But later, it expanded to an amazing variety series called House of Mouse where Mickey and friends open up a night club where they showed their new cartoons along with some classic cartoons. And the regular customers are classic Disney characters from the old and new movies. Some of the Disney characters were voiced by their original voice artists while others needed replacement voice artists while others stayed silent.

WAYNE ALLWINE: Mickey Mouse
RUSSI TAYLOR: Minnie Mouse, Clara Cluck, Fairy Godmother, Fauna, Duchess
TONY ANSELMO: Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, Louie
DIANE MICHELLE: Daisy Duck(first voice)
TRESS MacNEILLE: Daisy Duck(second voice), Chip and Dale, Queen of Hearts, Flora, Red Riding Hood, The Fates
BILL FARMER: Goofy, Pluto, Horace Horsecollar, Practical Pig, Sheriff of Nottingham
JASON MARSDEN: Max Goof
APRIL WINCHELL: Clarabelle Cow, Lydia Pearson, Mother Von Drake
JIM CUMMINGS: Pete, Humphrey Bear, Censor Monkeys, Big Bad Wolf, Ed the Hyena, Kaa, Tiki Masks, King Larry(King Louie’s brother), Zeke(Pete’s cousin), additional voices
COREY BURTON: Ludwig Von Drake, Ranger J. Audubon Woodlore, How-To Narrator, Zeus, Captain Hook, Grumpy, Gus Mouse, White Rabbit, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, Caterpillar, Cards, Timothy Mouse, Chernabog, Santa Claus, Goatman, Chief O’Hara
FRANK WELKER: Gus Goose, Figaro, Abu, Cave of Wonders, Dodger, Aracuan Bird, Louie the Mountain Lion, Butch the Bulldog, Salty the Seal, Cri-Kee, Pegasus
ROD RODDY: Mike the Microphone
CARLOS ALAZRAQUI: Panchito
JASON ALEXANDER: Hugo
RENE AUBERJONOIS: Chef Louie
KATHRYN BEAUMONT: Alice
MICHAEL BELL: Pongo
JEFF BENNETT: Shelby, Dennis the Duck, Mr. Toad, Reluctant Dragon, Thanksgiving Turkey, Magical Mouse, additional voices
JODI BENSON: Ariel, Belle
ROBBY BENSON: Beast
SUSAN BLAKESLEE: Cruella De Vil
CATHY CAHN: Fifer Pig
HAMILTON CAMP: Merlin
EDDIE CARROLL: Jiminy Cricket
PAT CARROLL: Ursula
LOUISE CHAMIS: Wicked Queen/Witch
STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN: Thomas O’Malley
CAM CLARKE: Simba
JOHN CLEESE: Storyteller
ROBERT COSTANZO: Philoctetes
PETER CULLEN: Eeyore
GREY DeLISLE: Roxanne
ROY DISNEY: Himself
TATE DONOVAN: Hercules
SUSAN EGAN: Meg
JOHN FIEDLER: Piglet
CHARLES FLEISCHER: Benny the Cab
JONATHAN FREEMAN: Jafar
MATT FREWER: Panic
CAROLYN GARDNER: Snow White
BRAD GARRETT: Muncey
SAM GIFALDI: Little Bad Wolf
BOBCAT GOLDTHWAIT: Pain
GILBERT GOTTFRIED: Iago
MICHAEL GOUGH: Gopher
JENNIFER HALE: Cinderella, Princess Aurora
JESS HARNELL: Singing Vultures
ESTELLE HARRIS: Mrs. Turtle
NIKITA HOPKINS: Chip the Teacup
ERIC IDLE: Pluto Angel
TONY JAY: Magic Mirror, Shere Khan
PENN JILLETTE: Pluto Devil
BOB JOLES: Sneezy
MAURICE LAMARCHE: Mortimer Mouse, Robin Hood, March Hare, Scuttle, Basil, Ratigan
ROSALYN LANDOR: Blue Fairy
LINDA LARKIN: Princess Jasmine
NOAH LUKE: Bambi
J.P. MANOUX: Kuzco
MING-NA: Mulan
MARK MOSELEY: Mushu
PAT MUSICK: Fiddler Pig
LOIS NETTLETON: Maleficent
JOHN O’HURLEY: Phantom Blot
JERRY ORBACH: Lumiere
ROB PAULSEN: Jose, Hades(singing)
TONY POPE: Geppetto
KEVIN M. RICHARDSON: Prince John, Crow
KIMMY ROBERTSON: Feather Duster
WILL RYAN: Willie the Giant
ERNIE SABELLA: Pumbaa
PAUL SABELLA: Willie the Whale
KEVIN SCHON: Timon, Happy
PAUL SHAFFER: Hermes
KATH SOUCIE: Perdita, Bimbettes
FLORENCE STANLEY: Mrs. Packard
CHRISTOPHER STEELE: Peter Pan(singing)
DAVID OGDEN STIERS: Cogsworth
ANDRE STOJKA: Archimedes
BLAINE WEAVER: Peter Pan(speaking)
SCOTT WEINGER: Aladdin
MICHAEL WELCH: Pinocchio
RICHARD WHITE: Gaston
JAMES WOODS: Hades(speaking)
SAMUEL E. WRIGHT: Sebastian
ALAN YOUNG: Scrooge McDuck

Drtooth

Reaction score
Benny the Cab? I thought that Roger Rabbit characters were a no no, since they were co-owned by Amblin entertainment.

Xerus

Reaction score
Benny the Cab? I thought that Roger Rabbit characters were a no no, since they were co-owned by Amblin entertainment.
I wondered why I didn't see Roger Rabbit in the House of Mouse, but saw the rarely seen Benny there instead. Benny was in the episode where Max wanted to get his own car.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! They really went all out for this shows cast. But it you just include the primary characters, the it considerably less.

Xerus

Reaction score
Wow! They really went all out for this shows cast. But it you just include the primary characters, the it considerably less.
The House of Mouse had one of the most impressive voice casts ever. And I consider the customers as regular characters. While some only had one or two lines in the series, I've noticed that customers like Timon, Pumbaa, Eeyore, Lumiere, Mushu, and Hades had the most speaking parts in the series.

travellingpat

Reaction score
They have such a great cast! I cant believe how many originals from the movies reappeared in a TV Show...it is a great show though

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! That is a lot of effort to go actually pay attention to that much detail and put that many characters on one show. Impressive.

Xerus

Reaction score
They have such a great cast! I cant believe how many originals from the movies reappeared in a TV Show...it is a great show though
Yes it is. :smile: In fact, Kathryn Beaumont, who played Alice in the original 1951 Alice in Wonderland movie, came back to voice her character on the House of Mouse.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I still consider the mickey mouse characters to be the stars and not the extras. Some of the other one we're supporting characters. (Some of them more current famous ones) But there's no way that many characters can be lead or the mini characters on anything. I mean not even all the original Disney characters we're much less the ones that Disney took as there own but probably had on copy right at the point they got a hold of them. Just me.