Ducktales voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

Since there have been quite a few posts about Uncle Scrooge, I decided to make Ducktales my next V/A focus. Scrooge was voiced by Alan Young, who played Wilbur on Mr. Ed. Alan also voiced Scrooge in the Mickey's Christmas Carol cartoon and still voices Scrooge in The House of Mouse series and Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas and Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas movies.

ALAN YOUNG: Scrooge McDuck
RUSSI TAYLOR: Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby
JOAN GERBER: Mrs. Beakley, Glittering Goldie
CHUCK McCANN: Duckworth, Burger Beagle, Bouncer Beagle
TERRY McGOVERN: Launchpad McQuack, Babyface Beagle, Poe De Spell(sometimes)
HAL SMITH: Flintheart Glomgold, Gyro Gearloose
FRANK WELKER: Bigtime Beagle, Baggy Beagle, Bubba, Poe De Spell(sometimes)
JUNE FORAY: Ma Beagle, Magica De Spell, Mrs. Featherby(sometimes)
TRESS MacNEILLE: Mrs. Featherby(sometimes)
BRIAN CUMMINGS: Doofus, Bugle Beagle
PETER CULLEN: Admiral Grimace, Bankjob Beagle
TONY ANSELMO: Donald Duck
HAMILTON CAMP: Fenton Crackshell/Gizmoduck
KATHLEEN FREEMAN: Mrs. Crackshell
MIRIAM FLYNN: Gandra Dee
RICHARD LIBERTINI: Dijon
CHRISTOPHER LLOYD: Merlock
RIP TAYLOR: Gene the Genie

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Saw that you added the movie credits in with the series.
Russi Taylor, there's a Muppet connection there. She voiced Baby Gonzo on Muppet Babies the series, though she'll always be remembered for being the voice of Strawberry Shortcake.

You might want to add the extra voice artists from the various special episodes, some I noticed missing but it's up to you if you wanna add 'em.
The Spanish dog captain from the five-part premiere, forgot his name.
Megabyte Beagle.
Gladstone Gander.
Bob Barcurr, the werewolf that Magica's raven was turned into.
Arnold Schwertzerfeather.
The various movie monsters, judging from the voice, I think Chuck McCann was the Invisible Man or Beagle.
Hope this helps and keep up the great job.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Ahhh, Peter Cullen. That's great. I never knew he was a Beagle.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That such a good voice cast Disney pulls together!

Yeah, Strawberry shortcake. What a weird show, but It highly entertaining in the way!

Pork

Reaction score
Thanks Xerus, that's awesome to know who voiced the charcters I loved so much.

Xerus

Reaction score
Ah... Saw that you added the movie credits in with the series.
Russi Taylor, there's a Muppet connection there. She voiced Baby Gonzo on Muppet Babies the series, though she'll always be remembered for being the voice of Strawberry Shortcake.

You might want to add the extra voice artists from the various special episodes, some I noticed missing but it's up to you if you wanna add 'em.
The Spanish dog captain from the five-part premiere, forgot his name.
Megabyte Beagle.
Gladstone Gander.
Bob Barcurr, the werewolf that Magica's raven was turned into.
Arnold Schwertzerfeather.
The various movie monsters, judging from the voice, I think Chuck McCann was the Invisible Man or Beagle.
Hope this helps and keep up the great job.
Thank you. :smile: I believe Rob Paulsen did Gladstone Gander. He only appeared in two episodes.

I think Frank Welker did Megabyte Beagle who appeared two times in a 5 part story.

And I don't know who did the voices of the rest of the characters you mentioned. But I believe Chuck does do the Invisible Man for I recognize that funny yelp Chuck usually gives his characters.

Xerus

Reaction score
Thanks Xerus, that's awesome to know who voiced the charcters I loved so much.
Your welcome. Ducktales sure did have a great voice cast. :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
Ahhh, Peter Cullen. That's great. I never knew he was a Beagle.
Yep, Peter did Bankjob Beagle. The tall and muscular Beagle who acts as leader whenever Bigtime isn't around.

A fact. Usually the regular Beagle Boy group are Bigtime, Burger, Bouncer, and Baggy with Ma Beagle showing up on occasions. While on other shows, the lesser known Beagle group who are Bankjob, Babyface, and Bugle do the crimes. And there were some shows where Bigtime and Burger are joined with one of the lesser known Beagles.

Xerus

Reaction score
That such a good voice cast Disney pulls together!

Yeah, Strawberry shortcake. What a weird show, but It highly entertaining in the way!
Yes, Disney sure knows how to select voices for their characters.

And Russi Taylor does a great job with Strawberry Shortcake along with Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, and Baby Gonzo. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think Frank Welker did Megabyte Beagle who appeared two times in a 5 part story.
Megabyte Beagle is the black sheep of the family. His name doesn't begin with B.

Anyway, I'd like to add one...

Howard Morris: Djini of the Lamp (in an episode where Flintheart and Scrooge fight over a lamp, the genie inside has them race back to Duckburg for the possession and wishes)

Jim Cummings also did a voice or two, but it was during a very early story arch.

Hamilton Camp also did the voice of Kronk in the episode Captain Curage of the Cosmos.

Chuck McCann also did the voice of some Terrifirmians in Earthquack (based loosley off a Carl Barks comic).

And there's no denying the great June Foray. After all, she was Rocky, Natasha, Nell Fenwick, Ursula, and Marigold in Ward's cartoons.

Don't forget Russi Taylor aslo plays various roles in The Simpsons, including Martin Prince.