My Dad's In Jail!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Well, it is a sad day for my family. We went to court with my dad today- and he was sentenced to three months in jail. I can't really go into detail since this is a family- friendly thread, but guys, I just ask you to please pray for him. I'm really worried about him, since he seemed so nervous going into custody. I guess it's just me and my mom (and grandma) for a little while.:frown: :cry:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh goodness, I'm so sorry to hear about this, SSLFan. Try to stay strong. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Xerus

Reaction score
I'll give your father and you all my prayers too.

In the Name of Jesus, AMEN!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Thank you all. I really needed that support.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yikes! You poor guy! I'm sorry to hear that! Hope things get better for you soon! Praying that things will work out for you.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
SSLFAN! D: *Huggles affectionatley*

My buddy should never go through this. Oh! I am sure your daddy is to be just fine. Three months will pass very quickly and you will see daddy again. D: Oh you do not know how sad this makes me to hear this. I wish I could do something but I am very very far away however I can do only one thing---is to hope. <3

*Snugs SSLFan*

You can beat this. : ( <333 Love yah buddy.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh gosh SSL Fan!I'm sorry! I'll be keeping you & your family in my thoughts & prayers.