Gummi Bears voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

This week, I'm focusing on the cartoon, Adventures of the Gummi Bears. Disney's other first attempt to create Saturday morning cartoons besides the Wuzzles. But Gummi Bears lasted six years and the final season aired on the weekday Disney Afternoon block. Gummi Bears were based off the popular candies, but in the cartoon version, they were medieval bears who secretly protected a human kingdom from evil.

NOELLE NORTH: Cubbi, Princess Calla
KATIE LEIGH: Sunni
LORENZO MUSIC: Tummi
BILL SCOTT: Gruffi(first voice), Toadie(first voice), Sir Tuxford(first voice)
COREY BURTON: Gruffi(second voice), Toadie(second voice)
JUNE FORAY: Grammi
PAUL WINCHELL: Zummi(first voice)
JIM CUMMINGS: Zummi(second voice)
ROB PAULSEN: Gusto
JYMN MAGON: Arte Deco(first voice)
CHRISTIAN JACOBS: Cavin(first voice)
BRETT JOHNSON: Cavin(second voice)
DAVID FAUSTINO: Cavin(third voice)
JASON MARSDEN: Cavin(fourth voice)
R.J. WILLIAMS: Cavin(fifth voice)
ROGER C. CARMEL: Sir Tuxford(second voice)
BRIAN CUMMINGS: Sir Tuxford(third voice), Arte Deco(second voice)
WILL RYAN: Unwin, Gad, Zook
MICHAEL RYE: Duke Igthorn, King Gregor, Sir Gawain(Cavin's Grandpa)
WALKER EDMINSTON: Sir Thornberry
PAT MUSICK: Ursa
PETER CULLEN: Gritty
DANA HILL: Buddy
TRESS MacNEILLE: Lady Bane

Drtooth

Reaction score
Heh... like I'm not going to respond to this one? This Disney series reunited Bill Scott and June FOray, the Moose and Squirrel themselves for one magical year just before he passed on to the RCMP post in the sky.

In the book "The Moose the Roared," Skip Craig (the editor of Bullwinkle and Rocky, and Sound Editor for Disney's TV animations) once called in Jay Ward to listen to the new voice actor, Corey Burton (who took over Scott's roles). To which Ward said, "IT's eerie! It's Bill!"

Xerus

Reaction score
Heh... like I'm not going to respond to this one? This Disney series reunited Bill Scott and June FOray, the Moose and Squirrel themselves for one magical year just before he passed on to the RCMP post in the sky.

In the book "The Moose the Roared," Skip Craig (the editor of Bullwinkle and Rocky, and Sound Editor for Disney's TV animations) once called in Jay Ward to listen to the new voice actor, Corey Burton (who took over Scott's roles). To which Ward said, "IT's eerie! It's Bill!"
I thought both Grammi's and Gruffi's voices sounded familiar when I watched the first episode a long time ago. Bill's talents will be missed. :cry: