The Appreciation Thread

Beauregard

Reaction score
From Amy and Barry Lee to Winslow and Ziffle -- See what I did there? With the alphabet? I'm so proud of me! -- there have been all kinds of members from all kinds of backgrounds with all kinds of experiences, knowledge, and all different humors, joining together here at MC: The centerer of the Muppet fan world.

All of us have someone among our ranks whom we wish to thank, applaud, or just appreciate in our own way. In the past we have done with with the Kiss-Kiss-Hug-Hug thread, separate Appreciation threads, and the occasional Muffin-fest...I hoped we could bring the collective appreciation into one thread, clearing some of the Friends and Family board, and bringing a central place to cheer for our friends.

We can do this by one member suggesting a name, others adding their thoughts and hugs to the person, and then someone else can pick the next victim...*ahem*...appreciaee.

So, firstly (And, yes, I get to go first since I started the thread...Mwahahaa!) I nominate appreciation for RedBooberGirl. She's been here one of the longest, and yet her posts are always fresh and interesting. Luv ya Beth! *hugs*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Agreed! Beth is one of my best friends here, and has been for as long as I can remember being on MC. She's always so nice to everyone, and sends me some awesome e-mail surveys. :wink: Her fan-fics are fantastic, and she's an always vigilant reader of mine. Thanks Beth, you're awesome! :big_grin: (((HUGS!)))

Katzi428

Reaction score
From Amy and Barry Lee to Winslow and Ziffle -- See what I did there? With the alphabet? I'm so proud of me! -- there have been all kinds of members from all kinds of backgrounds with all kinds of experiences, knowledge, and all different humors, joining together here at MC: The centerer of the Muppet fan world.

All of us have someone among our ranks whom we wish to thank, applaud, or just appreciate in our own way. In the past we have done with with the Kiss-Kiss-Hug-Hug thread, separate Appreciation threads, and the occasional Muffin-fest...I hoped we could bring the collective appreciation into one thread, clearing some of the Friends and Family board, and bringing a central place to cheer for our friends.

We can do this by one member suggesting a name, others adding their thoughts and hugs to the person, and then someone else can pick the next victim...*ahem*...appreciaee.

So, firstly (And, yes, I get to go first since I started the thread...Mwahahaa!) I nominate appreciation for RedBooberGirl. She's been here one of the longest, and yet her posts are always fresh and interesting. Luv ya Beth! *hugs*
I also nominate Beth(aka redboobergurl").She's one of my best friends in here & is really sweet!A *hug* for you Beth! :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Aw guys *blush* Thanks! It's an honor to be nominated first in this very awesome new thread. Thank you for starting it Beau. I think this thread will be one of the ones with many posts down the line as we keep it going.

HUGS to Beau, Kathy and Ryan. :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Me? I say the same thing I've said from post 1 or 3 on this forum, LOVE EVERYBODY!

Daniel

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Congrats to redboobergurl for the being the thread's first nominee. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, yay for Beth! You're one of the nicest people, and I'm so glad to have become your friend. (((HUGS))) to one of the coolest chicks around! :wink:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*Hugs Beth* Unfortunately, that's from all my guys up at the dorms. *Hugs Beth again* That one's from me. :wink: We love ya!