The "O" clip nobody had touched yet

mikealan

Reaction score
Do you guys remember the letter O animation/song with the goat, the toad, etc.? It starts where an off-screen voice says "O." , then it goes like this:

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-Ooooo...
Grow and go
Roll over the road
Where the goat explodes all the O's
And a crow flies low
Past the croaking toad
And a boat floats over the ocean
But the wind did blow
And it started to snow
So the toad went home
To the telephone
He spoke to the goat who was eating a bowl of bones, potatoes and soap (o-o-o-o-o-o)
A rope did float
And hook the goat
And a boy climbed a stone made of O's
The O's turned to smoke
And started to float
Closer to the bulldozer
Who closed up the hole
So the cold wind could not blow
A sun did show
So the roses could grow
And the whole world would know
That the boat, bulldozer, the toad and the crow
And the boy and the rope, riding the goat
Were all...OK!
(o-o-o-o)
OK?
(o....)

I watched that as a baby, then I listened to it on half of the year 2002, but then the site that has this clip is NOW GONE.

Do you guys remember this clip? Please let me know!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I do remember it, though I haven't seen it in ages. It sounds similar to that cool E sequence you brought up.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Do you guys remember the letter O animation/song with the goat, the toad, etc.? It starts where an off-screen voice says "O." , then it goes like this:

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-Ooooo...
Grow and go
Roll over the road
And a crow flies low
Past the croaking toad
But the wind did blow
And it started to snow
So the toad went home
To the telephone
He spoke to the goat who was eating a bowl of bones, potatoes and soap (o-o-o-o-o-o)
A rope did float
And hook the goat
The O's turned to smoke
And started to float
Closer to the bulldozer
Who closed up the hole
A sun did show
So the roses could grow
Were all...OK!
(o-o-o-o)
OK?
(o....)

I watched that as a baby, then I listened to it on half of the year 2002, but then the site that has this clip is NOW GONE.

i rememebr it. probably 1 of the most silliest SS leter cartoons along with the 2 V cartoons where the 2 men are standing on opposite sides of the V talking and the V on the sicamore tree and lands on the guys knee. i never understood theese ones.

Censored

Reaction score
mikealan said:

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-Ooooo...
Grow and go
Roll over the road
And a crow flies low
Past the croaking toad
But the wind did blow
And it started to snow
So the toad went home
To the telephone
A rope did float
And hook the goat
The O's turned to smoke
And started to float
Closer to the bulldozer
Who closed up the hole
A sun did show
So the roses could grow
Were all...OK!
(o-o-o-o)
OK?
(o....)

It's one my all time favorites. It seemed to have the same art and animation as the one about "E" and "Eating an Easter Egg in the land of steam" (Remember that one? It's the appropriate time of year?) The "O" song had a much faster pace though.

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
It's one my all time favorites. It seemed to have the same art and animation as the one about "E" and "Eating an Easter Egg in the land of steam" (Remember that one? It's the appropriate time of year?) The "O" song had a much faster pace though.
No this is not the one that is similar to the letter E skit that was on the first episode. There is an O skit like that though but this is not the one MikeAlan is talking about. This one can be seen on Noggin on one of the season 2 episodes I think. I think it's in the one when Big Bird opens Hooper's Store.

Censored

Reaction score
Don_Music_2004 said:
No this is not the one that is similar to the letter E skit that was on the first episode. There is an O skit like that though but this is not the one MikeAlan is talking about. This one can be seen on Noggin on one of the season 2 episodes I think. I think it's in the one when Big Bird opens Hooper's Store.

The lyrics he described are exactly the same as the one I was referring to. I just meant that it was like the "E" cartoon in the sense of its art, animation, and surrealism. I know it had a completely different pace and tune. We're talking about the same "O" skit.