Smurfs voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

Hi everyone. I decided to get back to posting my voice artist focuses. But I'm doing something different. I'm picking a show and giving you the voice credits. This week's show is the Smurfs. A delightful Hanna-Barbera show about little blue creatures from the middle ages that have been on the air for nine years. And it has a pretty large voice cast too.

DON MESSICK: Papa Smurf, Dreamy, Sickly, Azrael
LUCILLE BLISS: Smurfette
DANNY GOLDMAN: Brainy
MICHAEL BELL: Grouchy, Handy, Lazy, Johan
BILL CALLAWAY: Clumsy, Painter
HAMILTON CAMP: Greedy, Harmony
JUNE FORAY: Jokey, Mother Nature
ALAN OPPENHEIMER: Vanity, Homnibus, Father Time
FRANK WELKER: Hefty, Poet, Wild, Clockwork, Peewit, Puppy
PEGGY WEBBER: Farmer(first voice)
ALAN YOUNG: Farmer(second voice), Scardy, Miner
KIP KING: Tailor
HENRY POLLIC II: Tracker
MARSHALL EFRON: Sloppy
BERNARD ERHARD: Timber
PAT FRALEY: Tuffy
JOEY CAMEN: Natural (As an adult)
CHARLIE ADLER: Natural (As a Smurfling)
NOELLE NORTH: Slouchy
PAT MUSICK: Snappy
JULIE DEES: Sassette, Baby
JONATHAN WINTERS: Grandpa
SUSAN BLU: Nanny Smurf
RUSSI TAYLOR: Smoogle
PAUL WINCHELL: Gargamel, Nosey
BRENDA VACCARO: Scruple
PETER CULLEN: Great Book of Spells
LENNIE WEINRIB: Bigmouth
RUTH BUZZI: Bignose
KEENE CURTIS: Balthazar
JANET WALDO: Hogatha
BOB HOLT: The King(Salvina's father)
JENNIFER DARLING: Princess Salvina
LINDA GARY: Dame Barbara
PHIL PROCTOR: King Gerard
AMANDA MCBROOM: Chlorhydris

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow, what a talented Cast of voice actor. Charley Adler, the great Don Messick, Another great June Foray! Long time Disney voice actress Russi Taylor who was also Baby Gonzo! The unmatched Frank Welker who was also Baby Kermit! Even Ruth Buzzi! That's a really amazing cast!:smile:

Princeton

Reaction score
I thought you all would like to hear about this...

This is from a member of UltimateDisney.com's forum called jpm:

"I just wanted to post a message to all that would like to know. Lucille Bliss the voice of Anatacia in Disneys Cinderella as well as many other chartacters including Smurfette (go to IMDB.com) is going to be having her 92nd birthday on March 31. My wife is a caregiver at Mesa Verde Convalescent Hospital and Residential Care in Costa Mesa, California. She talks to Lucille often and I met her a few weeks ago. She is very spry for 92. She lives in a small apartment at Mesa Verde. When I was there she even did her voices for me, I was really thrilled. The reason for this post is to get as many people as I can to mail her a birthday card. If her voice ever touched you over the years please consider sending her a card. She would be thrilled. If she gets a bunch of cards I will probably run down there and take some photos of her. Help me out and help out a sweet lady.

Also if you would like to see Lucille in an interview she is on the Cinderella DVD talking about her work.

Mail your birthday cards for March 31, 2008 to:

Mesa Verde Convalescent Hospital and Residential Care
- 661 Center Street - Costa Mesa - California - 92627-
care of: Lucille Bliss"

Xerus

Reaction score
This is from a member of UltimateDisney.com's forum called jpm:

"I just wanted to post a message to all that would like to know. Lucille Bliss the voice of Anatacia in Disneys Cinderella as well as many other chartacters including Smurfette (go to IMDB.com) is going to be having her 92nd birthday on March 31. My wife is a caregiver at Mesa Verde Convalescent Hospital and Residential Care in Costa Mesa, California. She talks to Lucille often and I met her a few weeks ago. She is very spry for 92. She lives in a small apartment at Mesa Verde. When I was there she even did her voices for me, I was really thrilled. The reason for this post is to get as many people as I can to mail her a birthday card. If her voice ever touched you over the years please consider sending her a card. She would be thrilled. If she gets a bunch of cards I will probably run down there and take some photos of her. Help me out and help out a sweet lady.

Also if you would like to see Lucille in an interview she is on the Cinderella DVD talking about her work.

Mail your birthday cards for March 31, 2008 to:

Mesa Verde Convalescent Hospital and Residential Care
- 661 Center Street - Costa Mesa - California - 92627-
care of: Lucille Bliss"
Thank you for this info, Princeton. :smile: Yes, I really liked Lucille's performance of Smurfette and I remember she was Mrs. Bitters on Invader Zim. A very talented woman. :smile: