New Moderator: Ed

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to let everybody know about a new addition to the Muppet Central team.

Ed (The Count) is joining us as a forum moderator. Ed will be specifically working in the area of welcoming and approving all new members to the board. He'll also be helping to keep the forum Spam free for all users.

Be sure to give Ed a big congratulations on the new position.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WOW! A HUGE, hearty, congratulations Ed, my friend! That's great that you're a moderator now! I know you'll do a GREAT job here at keeping away naughty members, and taking out spam! But now I feel like I absolutely MUST listen to your nagging... :wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Congratulations to you Ed!! That's vonderful mews!:wink:
(Phil...you did a great job in picking Ed as a moderator.:smile: )

Beauregard

Reaction score
Congratulations Count! I can't think of anyone more suited to the job, as you have always had a natural (supernatural? paranormal?) nack for keeping things in order. You've always had a huge influence over the forums, be it in political sparring, fan-fiction commentary, or welcoming new guests such as the loverly CherryPotion, and it's neat that you can now put that energy into keeping this place clear of ruckus and mess (aside from the mess we create ourselves, of course, but that's what the janitor is for...oh, wait, that's me...)

Anyway, congratulations! I'm sure you'll be a good and fair moderator for the boards!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys... In all honesty, I thank Phil for bestowing the title upon me. Will do my best to keep this place fun and friendly like...

So I guess I should change my sig now... Unfair to have my Muppety political preferences in the open. To those who haven't voted, vote for who you want.
And have fun everybodddeeeeee!

King Jim

Reaction score
Congrats Ed!!!! I am so excited. Bravo.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
So am I Ed. This is wonderful news rully fersure.

Hooray! Hooray!

ISNorden

Reaction score
Congratulations, Ed...here are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 *hugs* for the new moderator! *HUG*hug*HUG*hug*HUG*