Photos of the Frog...for the poser in all of us

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey guys, I realise there are a few threads with links to posed Kermit photo-posers, but they sort of drift into obscurity rather rapidly, so I thought the Fan-Art section would be as good a place as any for a thread of links.

Here's a picture of Kermit, after a long day of organising, taking a few moments to himself to lean on a table and watch the world go by. His left hand looks a little awkward, but I like how the rest of the picture has come out.

The girraffe image in the background is a huge picture in a frame that my sister gave me, and I thought it matched with the colour-tone of the piece, and was better than the unsightly stack of dvd's that were piled behind him in real life.

By the way, for this picture he is standing on the Before You Leap book as a step, and is dressed in one of my tiny brother's shirts (dispite the fact it looks like an odd coat, or something that should be worn by a flasher.)

As always, peace cannot last forever, and so we see Miss Piggy reflected in the picture behind him...and here she is glancing over his shoulder as if to ask, "What are you introspecting upon so deeply in that mirrored tabletop my dear frog?"

Well...who knows?

Beauregard

Reaction score
If I had a complaint about the Kermit poser, it's his body. Very round and very solid with no give at all. This makes it hard to pose his legs (say, have a pic of him with his elbows wrapped around his knee, for example) and it also makes it hard to balance him in any way, unless, as above, he is wedged between the table and a frame.

Katzi428

Reaction score
If I had a complaint about the Kermit poser, it's his body. Very round and very solid with no give at all. This makes it hard to pose his legs (say, have a pic of him with his elbows wrapped around his knee, for example) and it also makes it hard to balance him in any way, unless, as above, he is wedged between the table and a frame.
Beau..great pics!
He looks like the recent Kermit that I got. Kind of hard to pose.And,as you said,very round by his legs. But nice nonetheless.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Great pics!! .. I especially like the one where he's whispering

Luke

Reaction score
That's a mighty fine flashers coat ya got there sir! And fantastic pics. Yeah the Kermit is awesome, i know what you mean about the round thing. Maybe he needs to diet!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
The flasher Kerm is by far the best photo. Good pose, costume, angle of camera, everything. Excellent!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Today I decided on a relaxed, reading, lounging, sweater-type theme (mainly because I found a sweater that fitted the frog.)

After a studious afernoon perusing his own Biography, Kermit is satisfied that Jim Lewis didn't make too many editorial changes.

Which reminds him...wasn't he planning on writing another one? Hmmm...Worth thinking about.

But waht more could he share with the world? Well, for a start, maybe he should try to look at things from another angle? Hmmm...listen to those birds chrping...

Oh, another sound, he glances back. Piggy? Fozzie? Someone's laughing somewhere in the boarding house. They decide not to disturb him after all, and Kermit resumes his thoughts.

Still, he can't just longue here all day.

Best drink this milk, and get back to his friends.

I thought he looked very relaxed and domestic in his brown sweater, and though the jeans were a little large, they suit him well. I have big plans for those jeans :wink: