Your Feedback: Server Move Tuesday March 27, 2007

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our server move is complete. The site and forum are now active on the new server. Thanks for your understanding during the downtime.

Several elements of the site are not functional yet (specifically the mailing list and cards section). These areas will be working as soon as possible. The forum should be running fine though without any problems. If the forum runs smoothly the next few days, then we'll proceed accordingly with some forum upgrades this upcoming Saturday. (I'll post more about these in a vBulletin upgrade announcement.)

If you have any difficulty or want to make a comment on the server move, please post below....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Glad to see my home away from home is now back up and running! But another forum upgrade... I don't know, it always takes me forever to get used to them, but then again, that's rather selfish of me, so go ahead!

evilhopscotch

Reaction score
Glad to see the forum is back up!! I missed the post that said it would be down, and so I was worried about it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Welcome to the board anyway, evilhopscotch.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Villkomen evilhopscotch

wlecome to the board. Glad to see it's back up. Special to Phil: Animal left my place for a little while and he came back acting rather strange, in fact he seemed almost normal. Please let him eat the hard drive again.:halo:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Now it's back up! :smile: I haven't noticed any running problems yet, Phil.

Skye

Reaction score
We're baaaa-aaaaack!! :big_grin:

Glad to have it back up! And I agree... it's doing pretty good so far, Phil! :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I seem to have lost some posts made this afternoon, I was on two different computers today. For the longest time I was getting no new posts and myself and a couple of others being the only ones online. Now, I don't see the posts I made this afternoon and I'm seeing plenty of new ones.

Other than that, everything is great.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I also wanted to point out that the forum seems SO much more faster now as a matter of fact, and I REALLY like that!