The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hello all of you Muppet fans young and old, It is I Dwayne and i have some wonderfull news. I'm starting the "Ask Jim Lewis Thread" right here.

Now Im going to use the same rules used in the ask Terry Angus Thread if you want to veiw that here is the link

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=24215&highlight=terry+angus

Now i will try send five qustions to Jim on my days off from work (Mondays& Thursdays) that sometimes change but oh well.

One note to remeber please don't ask about what the muppets may or may not be working on. Cause Jim will not answer any of thouse Qustions so please dont wast your and mine time.
Now that we got all the rules and such out of the way lets have som FUN!!!!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So is the interview with Jim Lewis online? No, that's not a question for Jim Lewis.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Okay, I found the thread with the interview, so I would like to askt he first question (for Jim Lewis):

Did the band from Muppets Tonight have a specific name, and did all of it's members have names?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Jim, I have a question about "Before You Leap."

Was it a concious decision on your part to give Fozzie such a huge portion of the book? Or was it an executive decision?

I for one LOVED seeing Fozzie's name so revelled and respected throughout the book, a great addition.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i have two qustions i thought of, one i wonder if he had worte for the new shorts done for the releasse of the muppet Dvd's. i also want to ask about when Rowlf played for i think Grath Brooks on Muppets tonight did Bill just pick Rolwlf up one day and try doing his voice or was there an aduition for Jim and Richarder Muppets.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering who wrote the Muppetisms. They have a Jim Lewis-ian style to them. Was it he?

Thanks for starting the thread, Dwayne, and for answering our questions Jim.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
This was asked in the Terry thread by Meep so, did you know Richard Hunt and if so, what's your favorite memory?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Here is my question, I hope I can word it right...

When writing for the Muppets, how do you keep the humor both classic and modern (pop culture-y) and have it intended for all ages? Thanks for answering our questions, Jim, and I love, LOVE, LOVE It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie!!!!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
these are greatqustions i will e mail jim tonight

dwayne1115

Reaction score
alrighty qustions sent people hope to hear somthing soon.