The People of Fraggle Rock

GuyGadoir

Reaction score
How many of you have seen the other (Insert Man's name here)s? Doc, the Chef, whomever whomever. And did anybody ever get to see Mr. Ned Schimmelpfennig? Yes, I spelled it right!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yeah his hand. lol I had inagined him loking something like Benny from Benny and Joon. Except he walks with a very elegent looking caine, and it quite tall.

Super Scooter said:
It's actually Shimmelfinney. Or, at least that's how all of the Fraggle writers spelled it.

Here's a picture of dear ol' Ned Shimmelfinney: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Nedhand.jpg

Frogster

Reaction score
I always thought that, since Frank Oz didn't do anything with the show, he should be Ned.

Foodie

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
Yeah his hand. lol I had inagined him loking something like Benny from Benny and Joon. Except he walks with a very elegent looking caine, and it quite tall.

He prolly just looks like Frasier Crane's dad, Marty Crane. Yeah. Or Maybe Frank Barone of " Raymond " fame! Or maybe he's the Captain? Hmmm...

GuyGadoir

Reaction score
LOL it's wonderful what a healthy imagination can come up with! Did any of you by any chance catch Gerry Parkes on "Today's Special"? He was a store photographer with a drinking problem. What a brilliant actor.
When I was seeing this show way back when, I always thought Doc and Sprocket lived in Winnipeg (that's not by any seashore though)... I don't know how I came up with that. They (Doc, Schimmelpfennig and Sprocket) just seem like someones from the Peg.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
NOOOOO! Not the Captian?:eek: Seriously Foodie do you really think he's like that? and I mean Frasier's dad he's an old grump. lol No no and NOOO! Sorry going to argue with you 'tiil the end with that lol. I'm sticking with Benny. I had invisioned Ned to be quite outgoing, and funny. Meantion the Captian again and there's going to be war. :stick_out_tongue: j/k Unles you're talking about captian Kangaroo. :crazy:
Foodie said:
He prolly just looks like Frasier Crane's dad, Marty Crane. Yeah. Or Maybe Frank Barone of " Raymond " fame! Or maybe he's the Captain? Hmmm...

travellingpat

Reaction score
sorry to sounds weird here but ummm....
whose the captain?

--hides in a dark corner--

GuyGadoir

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
It's actually Shimmelfinney. Or, at least that's how all of the Fraggle writers spelled it.

Here's a picture of dear ol' Ned Shimmelfinney: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Nedhand.jpg

Super Scooter, you may know this answer because you may be cool like that.
Who was the actor supplying that hand there?
I will accept a convincing enough answer to that question.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The Captain was the British version of Doc, he lived in a Lighthouse with Sprocket.